In response to OneFishDown
man yeah i hate that too...i love watching people getting eaten and stabbed for stupid reasons instead of having the chance to change it...
In response to Theodis
YOU FORGOT THE BOOBIES AND SPLOSIONS!
In response to Sariat
Well, ill break it down like this:
On System stats
1.X-box
2.Game Cube
3.PS2
On number of games
1.PS2
2.X-box
3.Game Cube
On Fetures
1.PS2
2.X-box
3.Game Cube
On age target
6-12:GC
9-24:PS2
14-30:X-box
My prefrence
1.PS2
2.X-box
3.GC

and there is your stats list, if you want a system i would go for the PS2, but then everyone has different needs and wants.
In response to Theodis
PS2 is made by a company that took the gaming world by storm with their first system, and continues to outsell both of the others. Check.

Gamecube is made by a company with more experience in console-gaming than any other company that is still around. Check.

Xbox is sort of a PC, yes. But I fail to see how this is a bad point. Everyone knows that computer games have the best graphics, online capabilities, etc. While it doesn't have the capabilities of a full-fledged PC, I think that it is a step in the right direction. It is also backed by a multi-billion dollar corporation that has released hits like Age of Empires, etc. Check.
In response to Geo
But why in the world would you base a desicsion of why something is good based on it having blood?

The same reason as why would it be a good decision if it has capcom on it's console.

If a company does a type of game you like real well it does make since that you would buy a console on which that company makes games. So I understand that but I still don't understand how cheap graphical effects can make a person want to buy a game. I'd figure fun gameplay would be a motivating factor for liking a certain game not gallons of blood.
In response to FuZzY DiCe
YOU FORGOT THE BOOBIES AND SPLOSIONS!

yep, got that, BMX XXX
In response to Thrakkiss
But you are missing the point. These kid's mommies would only get them one or two consoles. And they are jealous of games on the other console(s), so they have to brag about the games that their system is getting to make themselves feel better about having that system.

All of the consoles are good, but people are jealous that they don't have a particular one, and then they say that the games on that console (the one they want but can't have) are bad. It would be much more productive for these people to all state the strong points of each one, instead of saying that [name of game for rival system] sucks.

I don't see the point in console bashing, but console-basher bashing is where the fun lies =P
In response to Scoobert
good thing you dont write reviews...
In response to Thrakkiss
Xbox is sort of a PC, yes. But I fail to see how this is a bad point.

It's not, but I own a real PC so why buy a dumbed down one?
In response to Theodis
If a company does a type of game you like real well it does make since that you would buy a console on which that company makes games. So I understand that but I still don't understand how cheap graphical effects can make a person want to buy a game. I'd figure fun gameplay would be a motivating factor for liking a certain game not gallons of blood.

Cheap graphical effects help make a game. They are the first impressions and help make the game easier to play. Which would be funner: Super Nintendo Mortal Kombat or Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance?
Do you think its wrong?
In response to Thrakkiss
computer games dont have the best gfx...they slack on gfx for computer games...except for unreal 2003 as ive seen and ps2/gc has/is going to get online capabilities...leaving the only deciding matter quality of games and game making companies...
I know half of you as well as I should like and like half of you as much as you deserve.... or something like that.... I am not a crook!
I own only an xbox, yet I don't console-bash. The temptation isn't even there.
i have all 3...dont like xbox...happy?
You seriously think that PC games don't have the best graphics? I am a console fan, and I don't really enjoy playing PC games, yet even I can see that PC games have better graphics. :)
good thing you dont write reviews...

I should say the same about you, judging you will relate it to other games on other consoles you don't like. I think he did a good summary.
In response to Theodis
obviously not because of all the bashers of the new zelda...WITH ocarina of time and the unreleased Uoa-Zelda or Zelda:DD on a special disc for people who pre order it!
In response to Theodis
For the same reasons you would buy any console...

Exclusive games, ability to play without having to sit at a computer, ease-of-use, etc. We all know why we like consoles.
In response to Thrakkiss
if you pay more than a console for better gfx quality...and i like my pc (getting parts to finish a new one today) its just consoles are cheaper to handle and without viruses and disc space to deal with...
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6