ID:274990

John Reaper was sending pages to people to ban people or you would get banned (i.e.<--(1:22 pm) JohnReaper: <--(1:17 am) Rjsets: Dark-exero is a scammer he stole 25 dimes for a "supposed character" that didnt exist! EVERYONE BAN him from anygame you own until he pays it back
<--(1:25 pm) JohnReaper: IF YOU DONT BANN HIM ILL BANN YOU SEE IF I CARE IF YOU DONT GET IN MY NEW RPG
-->(1:26 pm) JohnReaper: one sec.
-->(1:30 pm) JohnReaper: FIRST OFF WHERE DO YOU GET OFF TELLING ME WHAT TO DO DUMB ASS SECOND I COULD CAR LESS FOR YOUR [expletive deleted] RPG WHICH MAY I ADD YOU PROBABLY RIPPED AND THIRD [expletive deleted] YOU!!!!
<--(1:31 pm) JohnReaper: all please sorry for the interuption again also ban THE Brama Bull hes a big [expletive deleted]

I know i fought back but what was i sopossed to do let him push me around is there anything i can do besides reporting him DanTom is busy and it takes a while for him to get back to me.
If this guy wants to ban people from his games for arbitrary reasons, it's his own business. If you don't want him paging you about this, you can always ban him from your pager.

Meanwhile if anyone scammed him, he can take up the issue with Dantom (via e-mail at [email protected]) if there's an actual case of fraud there. He shouldn't bother harassing other people with his problem, but you do have the option of ignoring him via the pager ban.

[EDIT]
In the future, please remove offensive language from any pager conversations you may post. I've edited the post for you.

Lummox JR