ID:274996

I really like Perfect Dark a lot. Is anyone going to make a game for byond. It would be really cool and plus there is no perfect dark game on byond so it would be an original.
o·rig·i·nal
adj.
1. Preceding all others in time; first.
a. Not derived from something else; fresh and unusual: an original play, not an adaptation.
b. Showing a marked departure from previous practice; new: a truly original approach. See Synonyms at new.
3. Productive of new things or new ideas; inventive: an original mind.
4. Being the source from which a copy, reproduction, or translation is made.

Hmm... nope.
THE Brama Bull wrote:
I really like Perfect Dark a lot. Is anyone going to make a game for byond. It would be really cool and plus there is no perfect dark game on byond so it would be an original.

This would in fact be a Fangame. Reason being is it has already been created before. Not on BYOND as you said, but on the platform; Nintendo 64.

An original game is one which you make up yourself and create through your own creations, ideas and icons with many other aspects.

Also, please read what Garthor posted before this reply as it will be useful for you.

--Lee
In response to Garthor
Sheesh i was just curious don't bite my head off!
In response to THE Brama Bull
Sorry to say it brama, but there already is a game Perfect Dark for byond. It's been out for over a year now. I know you knew about it before, you just forgot to mention it. That is all!

-Bob
In response to Imbob182b182
Hmm..Me and my friend made a Perfect Dark game about a year and half ago, it was pretty fun :)
In response to ADDiCt
Thanks for telling me ill be sure to check it out.
In response to THE Brama Bull
THE Brama Bull wrote:
Sheesh i was just curious don't bite my head off!

We wastn't biting off your head ^_^

Just stating a fact ;)

Anyway, create the game, I wouldn't mind trying it out seing as Perfect Dark is one of my favourites for the Nintendo 64 :P

--Lee