ID:275009

Whether it be from SNES(super nintendo entertainment system) or PS2, what is your favorite Final Fantasy game?
THE Brama Bull wrote:
Whether it be from SNES(super nintendo entertainment system) or PS2, what is your favorite Final Fantasy game?

What about the ones from the NES and Playstation?
THE Brama Bull wrote:

FF1 was the best and it only went downhill from there.
FF8 was good and I don't care that people think FF7 was better because I don't think it was (FF8 had better graphics, was harder, and had more gameplay, even though the story was kinda off)

I havent tried FF10 and FF9 wasn't that good.
FF6(3) & 4(2) where by far the best ever made, 2ed would have to be ff7 for starting the next geration, FF8 went downhill, However 9 made up for it as my 3rd. 10 is tied with 7 for secound.
Final Fantasy Legend II for the Game Boy.
In response to OneFishDown
personaly I think FF3 and FF5 had the best storylines making them the best Final Fantasy games
In response to Theodis
Close--but not quite. FF2j was a damn fun game, if a little buggy and easy to exploit.
In response to Leftley
Leftley wrote:
Close--but not quite. FF2j was a damn fun game, if a little buggy and easy to exploit.

Yeah hacking at your own characters to gain stats fast was a great way of powering up :).
In response to Theodis
Yeah hacking at your own characters to gain stats fast was a great way of powering up :).

Yes, but besides that!
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest for Super Nintendo.

The other ones for SNES, PS, or PS2 are wayyyy too boring.
In response to Dracon
I think FFMQ was kinda boring at some parts
In response to Dracon
And people thought the other FF games were linear, at least they had random damage.
In response to Dracon
damn you! that was mine!
i love that game you get to jump around... that about sums it up :D
In response to Maz
FF7, sure the graphics were horrible, but the FMV's weren't bad and the story was nothing special, but that's just one of those games that you don't know why it's fun it just is. It definetly isn't one of the best games ever made, but some games that are really well made, like MGS2(being the best game ever made all around in my opinion) are fun, but just don't have the same qualities. FF7 biggest quality is it's replay value(the music is awsome too!), I've beat that game like 10 times at least, and never once have I gotten tired of it. Next to that one is FF9, it had many of the same qualities but the best part was the chocobos. I didn't think FF8 and FF10 were bad... but they didn't come close to the others, the focused too much on graphics(which isn't too important in an RPG) and not enough on the game play. Those games could have been way better than they are, but they wanted good graphics... I'm not expecting too much out of any upcoming FF(X-2 and XI) FFXI is online so it might be fun but it looks kinda basic. FFX-2 is probably gonna be the same or worse than the prequal, but I haven't heard too much about it so what do I know.