^_^ Icon Tester by X0Gohan0X
Thats The Name!! Plane And Simple!!

Erm, I guess your a pilot also.
huh?
THE Brama Bull wrote:
^_^ Icon Tester by X0Gohan0X

Why would icons need testing? If you needed to test them, you could simply compile your game and run it.

~>Volte
THE Brama Bull wrote:

Awesome! I understand the extremely lame joke!
--Demon--
In response to Volte
Volte wrote:
Why would icons need testing? If you needed to test them, you could simply compile your game and run it.

A friend and I had a conversation about these so-called "Icon Testers" in which we made jokes about them. "I can just imagine that on a resume: Icon Tester - 6 months." I can understand testing code, to see if it works and if there are any bugs. But testing an icon? That is just absurd. Icons don't have bugs in them, and you can't really test an icon to see if it "works."

Now, if any of you would like to enlighten me on how exactly one would test an icon, go right ahead. I need a few laughs.
In response to Mertek
Mertek wrote:
But testing an icon? That is just absurd. Icons don't have
bugs in them...

I think this is just another variant of the Icon Trading programs/scams - you upload your icons to be 'tested' only to discover your icons in someone else's game later on.

The Brama Bull is already on the hot seat for having hub entries with dubious content. Let the buyer beware - but if you are a born sucker, that's your problem...