In response to Gughunter
Dictators are at the mercy of their body guards.

Get to them and you get their heads.
In response to THE Brama Bull
yes, anyone who drafted me would regret ever giving me a gun
In response to Zlegend2
Alot has changed since then. I really dont think that Britain really has any complaints about America being separate as long as they still make a profit from each-other
In response to digitalmouse
America isnt about conquest. They wouldnt be taking control of a damn thing.

The war is only for removing Suddam Hussein and forcing that country to adopt a more formal government.
In response to THE Brama Bull
Im already in Canada and I can honestly say this whole thing is justified, war is justified. But not weapons of mass-destruction.

This will be a ground war and should not escalate further than that. It will be a small campaign lasting only the time it takes to remove Suddam and replace him. When Suddam is backed into a corner he will try to use all missiles and weapons of mass destruction if he has them, if not hes just gonna disapear like a good little dog-food, i mean man
In response to digitalmouse
yes they did, both countries agreed with using force against Iraq.

For one, germany knows what its like to have a violent dictator(hitler) so they dont want another

and same goes with russia (stalin)
In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
America isnt about conquest. They wouldnt be taking control of a damn thing.

They'll be putting someone in charge afterwards, yes? More likely than not, the positions of most power will be given to people who can be counted on to do their bidding. Why go to all that trouble taking over a country, and then not retain any control over it? That's how they'll see it, anyway. ("They" being the government, of course.)

The war is only for removing Suddam Hussein and forcing that country to adopt a more formal government.

Formal? I believe you meant 'democratic'. :-) Call me a pessimist, but I don't believe the new government will be overly democratic, except in name.
In response to Crispy
any form of government is formal.

Liberal, Communist, Democratic, these and a few more im not familiar with are formal governments.
Page: 1 2 3