ID:275174

I had to reboot the Dantom server about an hour ago due to a possible hardware problem. Now I'm occasionally getting logged out of the site, and I'm not sure if it's my browser being flaky or a problem with the server. Is anyone else experiencing this? If so, I'll have to turn on debug messages to get it sorted out. Thanks.
Air Mapster wrote:
I had to reboot the Dantom server about an hour ago due to a possible hardware problem. Now I'm occasionally getting logged out of the site, and I'm not sure if it's my browser being flaky or a problem with the server. Is anyone else experiencing this? If so, I'll have to turn on debug messages to get it sorted out. Thanks.

I'm not getting logged out, but a couple of hours ago my cookie was forgotten and I couldn't log in. It's been fine since about noon.

Lummox JR
Air Mapster wrote:

Nadrew can't login.
I couldnt log in till about 5 minutes ago, and when I got here after school I was logged out completely(rarely ever happens).
In response to Deadron
Deadron wrote:
Nadrew can't login.

As well as a number of other users, apparently. The account database got corrupted, presumably as part of the server problem this morning. It should be repaired now, but that also means that all existing logins will be cleared so you'll probably have to login again.

I would say report problems here, but if you can't login, you can't really do that! Email Dantom if the problem persists (please clear your cookies and make sure you still can't login first), though from what I understand, they've already been pretty well flooded about this. If this becomes a big enough issue, I suppose it should go in Q&A rather that Off Topic.
I couldnt login but now I can, while i couldnt i noticed only the mods and stuff's accounts were still there cause you could see their profiles but not other users.