In response to Gokuss4neo
Gokuss4neo wrote:
And maybe (BIG MAYBE) players could get currency for doing realyl well in games (that aren't theirs)!!

I can see where this is going already...

"omglol ur pl iz now up 2 300000000 lol"
"u jus tgot 3 BEYONd dollards!!!!111eleven1one"

Bad idea. May I suggest giving up on thinking of ideas? All offense intended, you are terrible at it.
In response to Gozenko
Yeah, lets cost Dantom loads of money and eventually cause them to file for bankrupcy. I'm all for that, I see the whole of the DBZer "faction" of BYOND is too. So, how about we just march into Tom's home with meat-cleavers, and ask him for the Dimes back, or we'll cleave his meat? In other words, "think twice, homeboy".
In response to Mertek
I said "BIG MAYBE". It was a bad idea I admit now... I was a bit wierd just then because I jsut got my GCSE exam reults back, ..and lets just say I didn't get an A*,A,B,C or D... Sorry for the stupidity.

~GokuSS4Neo~
In response to Gokuss4neo
Ah, I see. Didn't you see the big sign on the front of the forums?

"Do not operate under extreme stupidity."
In response to GoodDoggyTreat
I like that idea a lot. Hopefully, Dantom will take it into consideration.

Ðatacon
In response to Gozenko
You have to understand, we were given a chance to use BYONDimes, a very convenient currency, and because select people abused those privileges by charging for fake source code, etc. we lost it. Dan & Tom tested the byond community to see if we could handle our own currency, which we obviously couldnt. im sure must of us wish we still had BYONDimes, so you can thank those few dishonest despicable people who lost it for us all. I wish DanTom would realease a few of the fraud's names so we could hold a public stoning.

Trog

In response to Mertek
Lol, guess I didn't!

~GokuSS4Neo~
In response to Troglodyte
yeah true sayings...even tho i didn't think about fake source code...well..i go wateva dan and tom comes up with..until then let me chill with the pill

-Nelly
In response to Gozenko
So says a DBZer.
In response to Troglodyte
Troglodyte wrote:
You have to understand, we were given a chance to use BYONDimes, a very convenient currency, and because select people abused those privileges by charging for fake source code, etc. we lost it. Dan & Tom tested the byond community to see if we could handle our own currency, which we obviously couldnt. im sure must of us wish we still had BYONDimes, so you can thank those few dishonest despicable people who lost it for us all. I wish DanTom would realease a few of the fraud's names so we could hold a public stoning.

This is a perfectly good place to end this discussion. When new subscription features are announced it'll be time to discuss things again. In the meantime, the old system isn't coming back, the new system is in progress, and there's not much to discuss.
Page: 1 2