In response to EvilZombieZ
so your braggin about being a computer nerd....thats not something i would be braggin bout.i on the other hand would bragg about 360 flipin a 9 stair at an apartment thats something people will care about
In response to Darkfirewolf5
I know the laws of hacking and your totally wrong.Also nobody hacked him.well actually I dont know if anybody hacked him, so thats the hard part.
In response to Kujila
well i bet if you are old enough + near by etc and you said you shot him they would investigate it :p

and if they investigate this they WILL find proof
In response to CKYskater6
CKYskater6 wrote:
so your braggin about being a computer nerd.

I do all the time dude.
I have no life! :-P

Yet seriously now, I like PCs, and am not afraid to proclaim nerd-ism publicly.

~Kujila
In response to Jesten
Jesten wrote:

and if they investigate this they WILL find proof

Why do youa assume that?

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
wel i like them too ill admit but braggin bout that you could hack someone is like fighting over the internet its totally pointless
So you're bragging about being a stupid jock. That's not something to be bragging about. I, on the other hand, would brag about being able to write a program that people woudl enjoy. That's something people will care about.
Why you think I didnt hack him,no need to.Plus yes I say im a hacker but tell me the crime in saying you are.Unless you can proven you hack people no crime in being a hacker.Bill gates is a hacker!
I feel like I just entered a room full of apes after reading some of the posts on this topic.

"D()()dz!!11!!!11 Iz b d33lin wit teh govramment wit teh super slayin saiyin powaz fo!!!!!!!!1111!!"

Now, you didn't post like this, but if you think like one... Why don't you type like one, too?
In response to Kujila
Kujila wrote:

Why do youa assume that?

~Kujila

why d yu assume he is innocent? a guy *somehow* aquires the coding to a game and puts it up for sale on the hub - and you defend him? makes me think you may have something to do with it - i may be wrong of course and am not a GM etc on the game so i speak for myself and myself alone
In response to Garthor
hey skaters arent jocks screw jocks ivee kicked every jocks ass at my school....but ok im not gonna argue you do what you want and ill do what i want problem solved but whats funy is you guys are still arguin bout this its no big deal whoo he stole a game that cost nothin to make so what
In response to Garthor
Well I am coding a 3D DragonBallZ game using the quake 3 engine.which is not a mod a full version game,so theres something to brag about! well thats what your saying!
if i had no proof, then how'd you rip the DB Maximum code? you have DB Maximum source code (Son Gojitas's) being SOLD for 3 DIMES
In response to King Gunnerblast
AHHHHHH 3 DIMES IM CALLIN THE CIA
In response to King Gunnerblast
He ment to cancel dl at 99 percent to a friend(well not a friend but) moron and he couldnt cancel it ok!Thats what she says.
Hmm, and what is it called, may I ask?
EvilZombieZ wrote:
Well I am coding a 3D DragonBallZ game using the quake 3 engine.which is not a mod a full version game,so theres something to brag about! well thats what your saying!

and do yu need the coding for the one you 'were given'?

if not wtf is the point?
In response to Jesten
I did not say I was defending him.

~Kujila
In response to Jesten
I got 40-50 codings of games most ppl cant dream of getting.point is to have it and sell it.or if they ask me not to sell(if I know them) just to keep!
EvilZombieZ wrote:
He ment to cancel dl at 99 percent to a friend(well not a friend but) moron and he couldnt cancel it ok!Thats what she says.

it was a she earlier... way to sound convinsing
Page: 1 2 3 4