ID:275728

Dear BYONDstaff:

I believe it is getting to the time again to just move some more of these Dragon Ball Z games to the unpublished Dragon Ball Z channel. I went to find some of these new unpublished games to play, you know see the future BYOND, and I seen about 21.3% Dragon Ball Z games (This percent was fount at about 7:50 PM Central Time. If one of you bored staff memebers wouldn't be so kind. ^_^

Thanks Alot,
Ryne
21.3% is putting it nicely. And technically, they SHOULD already be there, but most of the creators are too ignorant to know, or know how to put them there... maybe we should take one of their sources and add the lines that are required to put them there...
In response to Ter13
Yea, we should make evil plot agaisnt all of the ignorant game producers. >=D There was 19 Dragon Ball Z games on out of 89 games. I had to put my foot down. ^_-
In the past I've offered $100 USD to any administrators that implements some sort of automatic setup that moves unpublished games with certain dragonballish keywords in the name to FanGames.DragonballZ.Unpublish. My offer still stands. Now it's not a bribe, just a form of payment for the "complex" programming work required to make BYOND that much more of a welcoming community to new visitors over the age of 13.
In response to Grei
I'll take that $100 off your hands if no one is using it. :D