ID:275778

Am i the only one that has become very bored with BYOND, all i do now is scroll up and down the live games list hoping for a new game to pop up while refreshing the page every couple of minutes, i now spend more time on the forums than i do playing the games, someone needs to release a good game FAST! x_X
I do the same. I also remember awhile back a post of a few people who also do the same thing.Here is what i do. I Program then i go on the forums after being bored of the computer i go out into my social life after hours on end come home then i'm back on the forums for a few more hours Ungh. Someone save me!

--FSDU
In response to FSDU
FSDU wrote:
I do the same. I also remember awhile back a post of a few people who also do the same thing.Here is what i do. I Program then i go on the forums after being bored of the computer i go out into my social life after hours on end come home then i'm back on the forums for a few more hours Ungh. Someone save me!

--FSDU

I do all that except the social life, and icon making instead of programming.
In response to FSDU
You have a social life???
/me Mugs FSDU and steals his social life.
Haha! Mine now!
Don't just keep refreshing every couple of minutes. It sucks up bandwith. Would you like to give dantom some money?
In response to Airjoe
Airjoe wrote:
Don't just keep refreshing every couple of minutes. It sucks up bandwith. Would you like to give dantom some money?

As a matter of fact i would if there was a way.

--FSDU
If none of the games interest you, then maybe you should make one that does instead of hoping people will release one you like. If you are just looking through games.live. maybe you haven't seen all BYOND has to offer... Maybe some of the games you haven't played because you thionk "Nah... that doesn't sound good" may actually be what you've been looking for.
In response to FSDU
In response to Kunark
Kunark wrote:
If none of the games interest you, then maybe you should make one that does instead of hoping people will release one you like. If you are just looking through games.live. maybe you haven't seen all BYOND has to offer... Maybe some of the games you haven't played because you thionk "Nah... that doesn't sound good" may actually be what you've been looking for.

I have tried out most games that appeal to me, thats anything thats not Dragonball Z or Dragon Warrior i guess. And also, i am making a game, but im a very newbie coder so its going really slow.
In response to Game sabre
DWO is a GREAT game. Go play it.
In response to Airjoe
Airjoe wrote:
DWO is a GREAT game. Go play it.

You must be joking me, i have played it. It sucks in my opinion, but thats only MY opinion so dont go flaming me....
In response to Airjoe
If you are looking for a good RPG, I also suggest DWO. It is probably the best RPG made on BYOND. Not original, but great, nonetheless.
In response to Kunark
Kunark wrote:
If you are looking for a good RPG, I also suggest DWO. It is probably the best RPG made on BYOND. Not original, but great, nonetheless.

Besides i dont play fangames unless they are very good. Fan games dont appeal to me much.
In response to Game sabre
Try your hand at strategy games. Strategy games (usually) take intelligence to play them, which is usually a much more pleasant experience to most players who play games, for the game.

If you are looking for a good RPG, for a non-traditional taste, maybe LivingDead would be an option... Other than that, BYOND basicly has Zeta rips, and cleverly-disguised zeta rips to offer you, so your best bet is to make your own, or pay someone to make one for you.

Abra also has a decent-looking single player RPG comming out, that I believe I tried the beginning to, but it was a bit buggy.

Yea! What the title said.