ID:275822

Dont you think a lot of game owners are becoming very powermad? I mean, look at Hikato hes crazy. Just got bored and thought i might post, heres another example.

Esquilo says: and i dont care if u all disagree
Game sabre says: those dwarfs arent doing anything
Esquilo says: the game is mine
Esquilo says: im the best coder on byond
Game sabre says: lol?
Esquilo says: and i say wuts going to happen here
It's their game, they can do what they want. End of story.
Game sabre wrote:
Esquilo says: and i dont care if u all disagree
Game sabre says: those dwarfs arent doing anything
Esquilo says: the game is mine
Esquilo says: im the best coder on byond
Game sabre says: lol?
Esquilo says: and i say wuts going to happen here

-----------------------------------------------------------

o_O, now that is going WAY too far. He's no where NEAR the best programmer on BYOND. So far, Dantom is probably THE best at programming in BYOND, at least until someone else comes along and somehow knows it better than Dantom(which seems impossible, seeing as how Dantom is/are the original creators of BYOND).
In response to Lenox
What about the Danbot?
In my games, I see it as I can do whatever I want. Isn't that the point of BYOND? You're God in your own little world.

However, I have to realize that my actions have consequences, and I could lose a bunch of players by doing something stupid.
In response to Lenox
Just because they made BYOND, doesn't neccisarely mean they are the best programmers on it: Technically all that making BYOND should give you is knowing exactly what all procedures et cetera do. They may not know the best way to execute them.

Dan and Tom are excellent of course, but I wouldn't be suprised to see someone like Lummox JR out-program them in BYOND.
In response to Kunark
Kunark wrote:
Just because they made BYOND, doesn't neccisarely mean they are the best programmers on it: Technically all that making BYOND should give you is knowing exactly what all procedures et cetera do. They may not know the best way to execute them.

Dan and Tom are excellent of course, but I wouldn't be suprised to see someone like Lummox JR out-program them in BYOND.

aiight, yeah, good point, but well..er..um..maybe the.."Danbot" fused with "Lummox Jr" and "Dantom" would make "DantobotJR," and "DantobotJR" would be the best BYOND programmer? //shrug. But I'd have to agree with the LummoxJR thing. :P
In response to Lenox
Yeah, Lummox is like, an uber Pokémon, shouldn't be allowed in battle. 'Tis too strong. :p
In response to Hell Ramen
Hell Ramen wrote:
Yeah, Lummox is like, an uber Pokémon, shouldn't be allowed in battle. 'Tis too strong. :p

Electrode Diglet Nidoran Mankey Venusaur Rattata Fearow Pidgey Seaking Jolteon Dragonite Ghasty Ponyta Vaporean Something...Butterfree!

Man I'm good.
In response to Elation
Feh, just send out all the lgdary pkmn and boom... I win. Well, I could win with Celebi doing Time disable or going back in time...or making them turn into babies by reversing their life....or making them too old...
In response to Young-master
Young-master wrote:
Feh, just send out all the lgdary pkmn and boom... I win. Well, I could win with Celebi doing Time disable or going back in time...or making them turn into babies by reversing their life....or making them too old...

Hm, the first 150 is the way to go.

You young whippersnappers, eh?