I was just wondering if the deadline could be extended to, say, August 1. I'm getting a new computer soon, and July 21 is only 2 weeks away! I would like a little longer on that deadline, if you see what I'm saying, since I don't know how long I'll have to wait for the next challenge!

Thanks, y'all!
RD
In response to Rurouni Dragon
Nope, can't do that. --Sorry

-Ryan
In response to Ry4n
What happens if you need to include files in a specific order? (For instance, if you're calls to mob/New() in different file have to be in a certain order.) Can an exception be made if these files are manually included in the .dme file in the needed order?

(This is a purely hypothetical question, because I cannot think of an instance where defining New() twice would save on total bytes used.)
In response to IainPeregrine
IainPeregrine wrote:
What happens if you need to include files in a specific order? (For instance, if you're calls to mob/New() in different file have to be in a certain order.) Can an exception be made if these files are manually included in the .dme file in the needed order?

Just rename the .dm files so that their alphabetical order is the same as the order you want them compiled in.
In response to Vans
If you sent it over paypal... The paypal fees would make you owe money to them.
Page: 1 2 3 4