ID:276702

Been checking this game out recently, in development by Microsoft Game Studios (So we KNOW they have the resources to pull off something ownage) Personally i think this game will take the #1 mmorpg spot, the gameplay sounds awesome, the development team ROCK and actually like interact with the gaming community to create a game that pleases the greatest mass of people, look it up if you're into MMORPGs.
Hmmmm...

But, its Micrsoft..

I'll check it out. >=D (Only, purely, for the science of finding flaws.)
In response to Mechanios
Yes, it is microsoft, but look what they did with Halo, they made it a great hit (Although in my opinion it sucked). There resources are unlimited and we all know they won't stop till it's #1 mmorpg. =p
In response to Game sabre
Game sabre wrote:
we all know they won't stop till it's #1 mmorpg. =p

That's the problem. Microsoft will keep throwing money into its products until people are forced to use them. =(
In response to Elation
Haha.

"We will restrict access to your Window OS until you buy our NEW MMORpg!" *Evil laughin the background of the phone.

"Is that Bill Gates?"
"*nervous sound* We know nothing!"
*is hung up on.*
In response to Mechanios
Mechanios wrote:
Haha.

"We will restrict access to your Window OS until you buy our NEW MMORpg!" *Evil laughin the background of the phone.

"Is that Bill Gates?"
"*nervous sound* We know nothing!"
*is hung up on.*

No, they wouldn't go that far. M$ would just hunt you down, kill you and take your wallet.
In response to Soccerguy13
Microsoft had one of the best mmorpgs ever Asherons call but they god damn sold it to turbine and then turbine ruined it Asherons call was 80 times better then WOW and Guild Wars the quests were fun the training was fun you couldn't get bored so if there making a new mmorpg it will rock i hope
In response to A.T.H.K
It has player owned boats and player owned buildings \o/ combat at sea will roxor
Ooooh look, another MMORPG by another company, trying to fit into the already crowded MMORPG market. Another MMORPG that promises all sorts of of cool stuff and never before seen things.

This game offers nothing that hasn't already been done, except a outrageously new price tage and P2P fee since it has a Microsoft lable on it.

In response to Shades
It'll be at competitive pricing of course, but this is a third generation MMORPG don't forget....and from the features i've heard, there are a LOT of things that other mmorpgs don't have. Personally i can't wait, it's supposedly released very soon.
Lets see Player owned Houses and Boats..

Players could own Apartments and Space ships on Starwars Online.

Boat Combat...

Players could particapate in space combat with their ships..

So uh, whats unique here?
I can barely afford the $40-50.00 for the games to begin with, not to mention the $15.00 a month to play the damned game.

So I want to know what is so special about their new game that my hard earned money should go to.

Microsoft MIGHT be huge and powerful and have tons of money, but that does not mean with their power they will toss out a great game..

Halo and Halo 2, were some of the biggest let downs I have ever played. I hear all these people saying how great it is, and all this other stuff, so when I finally get a Xbox and pirate rent the two games, and they were as generic as a box of crackers. There was nothing new, nothing outstanding, just flashy graphics, and when I already owned a PS2 and NGC, that isn't enough for me. I've honestly had more fun playing Doom and Doom 2 for DOS.

So don't use that crap, its by Microsoft, so it must be great. Give me some examples, examples NO OTHER MMORPG has ever used, as you say they intend to do.

In response to Shades
Shades wrote:
Lets see Player owned Houses and Boats..

Players could own Apartments and Space ships on Starwars Online.

Boat Combat...

Players could particapate in space combat with their ships..

So uh, whats unique here?

I'm not going to try and convince you to buy the game of course, i'm just giving notice to those who might be interested, if you aren't, then don't buy it. :)
Game sabre wrote:
It has player owned boats and player owned buildings

Wow, just like Seika!!!
In response to Elation
Elation wrote:
Game sabre wrote:
It has player owned boats and player owned buildings

Wow, just like Seika!!!

Yeah but one is 3d the other isn't. And Seika isn't exactly an MMORPG :D
I actully perfer 2D over 3D.
This sounds suspiciously like astroturfing.
please mention what's new, as I hardly doubt any of it is. Quit buying into mass media.
look what they did to one of their last MMORPG attempts... Ascherons Call 2. It flopped (just got canceled). It also cost 50 bucks +15 a month.