ID:27696

Poll: Which of these is by far the most annoying holiday/ worst holiday in your opinon

Kwanza 3% (1)
Christmas 7% (2)
Ramadan 3% (1)
Hannukah 3% (1)
Valentines Day 25% (7)
Mothers Day 3% (1)
Fathers Day 3% (1)
St Patricks Day 14% (4)
Halloween 0% (0)
Thanksgiving 3% (1)
Martin Luther King Day 7% (2)
Independence Day 3% (1)
My birthday =] 18% (5)

Login to vote.

Which of these is by far the most annoying holiday/ worst holiday in your opinon?
valentines day for sure
fucking hearts
Solbadguy500 wrote:
valentines day for sure

Yeah.

</jealousy>

BTW, the poll text is black on a black background. Might want to fix that.
St. Patrick's Day. I tend to forget about it and wind up either walking around school with a sticker or getting pinched.
How come you guys never fix your polls?
Elation wrote:

because we're american, and unlike britain we don't fix our polls!
Jeffrey S wrote:
because we're american, and unlike britain we don't fix our polls!

*cough*2000*cough*
Elation wrote:

Because im computer challenged. Meaning i dont fucking know how too.

And i say ramadan is the most annoying. Starving during daylight for a whole month to achieve 'discipline'? No fukin way man.
I've never really had a problem with Valentine's day, but then, the only girlfriends I have ever had the fortune to be involved with (Including the awesome, awesome, awesome girl I'm in a relationship with right now. :)) were, as may have been implied by the last sentence, awesome.

I spent Valentine's day this year by eating a pancake lunch, followed by a trip to the state library (Which had an exhibition of important Australian artefacts. For example, Ned Kelly's helmet), followed by a trip to the museum, followed by sitting around in the Botanic Gardens talking for a few hours.

This was not only fun, it was entirely un-cliche. Except possibly for the Botanic Gardens. :P
I'm not jealous Crispy. I've met a really amazing girl, thanks. I just don't see the point of having a day to express love through spending money. Maybe i'm missing the point, and I don't care
Independance Day, because I can never get some sleep. And the movie sucked.