ID:277517

Situation: Guild "X" has added my game (most likely because someone submitted it to them) to their list. I don't want to have anything to do with that guild, therefore I want my game out of there.

Steps taken: Posted in the guild's forums requesting immediate removal of my game from their guild.

Question: Should they refuse to comply, what are the recourses available to me in order to seek remedy from this situation?
You could delete the hub entry and recreate it, but that wouldn't prevent someone from resubmitting your game to them.

I guess you'll just have to live with it.
In response to Android Data
keep in mind that having your game listed with them does not tie them to you in any association. it just means they like your game, really. i understand that game rankings may be controlled somewhat by games listed in guilds, so this may work to your advantage at some point.
In response to digitalmouse
digitalmouse wrote:
keep in mind that having your game listed with them does not tie them to you in any association. it just means they like your game, really. i understand that game rankings may be controlled somewhat by games listed in guilds, so this may work to your advantage at some point.

While I understand your point, in this case, it is a double-edged sword. The thing is that I might attract those from the guild to my game, which is what I ultimately don't want.

Yeah, I know, I could simply moderate my game accordingly, but recourses on this would've saved me trouble. But hey, if there's no way, there's no way.

But you might want to consider the following suggestion: making sure BOTH the guild AND the game owner approve of the submission.
What about the possibility for developers to be able to remove the game manually.
The problem is, the system creates a false association.

Guilds listing this game:

* BYOND Action (Rank: 2)
* BYOND Prime (Rank: 7)
* The Teka Co. Mafia (Rank: 3)
* Nintendo DS/Wii Guild (Rank: 2)

That was taken off Castle's hub entry. Now, if the "Horrible Game Guild" where to list them, than it should show

* Horrible Game (Rank:1)

Now, this isn't too big of a deal, but it just seems like a bad idea to allow others to put content on their hub entry(which is what the current system does.)