In response to Danial.Beta
Yeah, I won't be buying any Bluray anytime soon.
Other than that, looks good?
I just want to make sure I'm buying quality parts, it would break my heart if I had to RMA a bunch of stuff, but I know it's the luck of the draw.

EDIT: The coolermaster case comes out to about the same $$$ wise than the Rosewill case, since the CoolMaster case has free shipping! :) I feel it's a much higher quality case.

In response to Airjoe
Note: This post won't help the OP at all.

Just so you know, DVI cables are capable of transmitting sound (digitally of course) as well as video. Of course, when you hook up a DVI cable to a GPU that only sends it the video signal it won't magically add sound, but DVI cables do have the ability to transmit sound.
In response to Stupot
Stupot wrote:
Note: This post won't help the OP at all.

Just so you know, DVI cables are capable of transmitting sound (digitally of course) as well as video. Of course, when you hook up a DVI cable to a GPU that only sends it the video signal it won't magically add sound, but DVI cables do have the ability to transmit sound.

Interesting.
I'm not into this whole digital signal stuff, I'm clueless as you can see in the above posts.
But I can use: DVI -> HDMI Adaptor for Video, and I also have an adapter that takes the green plug, and makes it a white / red? o_0
I realize it won't be HD QUALITY SOUND, but I think I can live with that :P
In response to Stupot
Stupot wrote:

Thanks for the tip. After a bit of looking around, it seems ATI has decided to put audio controllers on some of their cards, completely separate from the DVI spec itself. You can't even use a normal DVI->HDMI converter either, but a special "ATI Certified" one.
In response to Flame Sage
Flame Sage wrote:
Interesting.
I'm not into this whole digital signal stuff, I'm clueless as you can see in the above posts.
But I can use: DVI -> HDMI Adaptor for Video, and I also have an adapter that takes the green plug, and makes it a white / red? o_0
I realize it won't be HD QUALITY SOUND, but I think I can live with that :P

That's correct.
Page: 1 2 3