For the record, I freaking love this interface. I can't get over it. :D

Is this normal for
/*
this text to be smaller
then the other parts of this post
in Google Chrome
*/

Or was IE6 just enlarging it?
Asterisks (*) don't appear too well in input boxes (like logging in) either, but again, minor MINOR details when this loads things so fast and looks nice~

Also, Firefox has some form of "link to image" plugin, is there anything similar for Chrome?
They look the same size for me in Chrome. Granted, I'm running Linux and Chromium, so there might be some small rendering differences. Now, the impression of the text is smaller because the the gray on white as opposed to white on dark blue. You might try some non commented stuff to see if that seems to be smaller as well.
In response to Danial.Beta
Danial.Beta wrote:
They look the same size for me in Chrome. Granted, I'm running Linux and Chromium, so there might be some small rendering differences. Now, the impression of the text is smaller because the the gray on white as opposed to white on dark blue. You might try some non commented stuff to see if that seems to be smaller as well.
It is still smaller. It's not a big deal - I can still read it, but still, didn't know if it was normal.

I also love this spellcheck, helps if I typo'd a rushed message. :P
In response to Vic Rattlehead
Vic Rattlehead wrote:
It is still smaller. It's not a big deal - I can still read it, but still, didn't know if it was normal.

No, it's not normal. Try the latest Beta version.
In response to Kuraudo
Still persists. I also can't use Google Chrome with any MMO running. Is this normal?
It sounds like it could be a graphics card issue. Make sure your drivers are up do date.

Also, in case you're interested, Chrome is based on the open-source Chromium browser (http://code.google.com/chromium/) which runs not only on Windows but also on Mac and GNU/Linux. If you're interested in getting involved with browser development at all, that would be a neat entry point.

Although, if you've got exacting interface design standards, I'm sure Mozilla (the team making Firefox) would welcome your help as well. :-)
In response to Ryan P
When running Chrome with an MMO, I can't open new tabs (they refuse to load), or open another Chrome window (if I accidently close the current one)
Sounds like you might be running out of RAM and swap space. Every tab in chrome is it's own process. This creates great stability, but comes with some downsides like increased RAM consumption and possible odd quirks like you have ran into.

That said, I've never seen the issues you are having on Windows or Linux. It really sounds like you have some issues with your Windows install all together. Might be best to reinstall Windows.
In response to Danial.Beta
It has been almost a year since I last reinstalled Windows. I've been putting it off cause I might be getting a new PC this year, but all these problems are starting to get agitating.