ID:278168

First off, people who have had a key banned from BYOND are allowed to post here scotch-free? And it's pointless to warn the people who made the ad about the person (and why he was banned)?

Second, leniency only goes so far. "A single player RPG[..]
Compensation:
Credits, ADMINISTRATOR"
Does anyone else spot the problem?

I'm sorry for this, but it needs to be said. Classified Ads has gotten worse, way worse then it ever was at this point.
Classified Ads has gotten worse, way worse then it ever was at this point.

worse than when you first started visiting classified ads, you mean

your experiences during your times here are not all that there is, the universe can in fact exist and function when you're not around

classified ads has been much worse than what you yourself have seen
In response to Zaole
No, I think supporting banned rippers is a pretty new low CA has yet to hit until now.
In response to Vic Rattlehead
supporting banned rippers

i didn't know classified ads was a sentient entity capable of thought and emotion and decided to support a "banned ripper" in his/her endeavors

i feel enlightened
You want to see bad? Go through the archives of the Classified Ads. It's been much, much worse.
In response to Popisfizzy
And lets not forget that the most popular post in Classified Ads used to be "bump".
In response to Foomer
Yes, because god-for-freaking-bid people bump their ads if it's off the first page. That's obviously bad.

Repetitive bumping = bad, I will agree.
But supporting people that were BANNED from BYOND is hardly an excuse to say "lol atleast it's better then it used to be11!!!!1!!!!!"
Vic,

You are certainly welcome to start up your own Classified Ads website for BYONDers and administrate it how you see fit. If you'd like some help getting it going, I'd be happy to help you with the technology aspects.
Seriously guy, you have been here less than a god damned year. Look through the archives and see what it was like, and then maybe you will have the right to say it's bad, but this is still better than it was for ages.
In response to Popisfizzy
Actually - I've been here several years, it's just I prefer this name over others of mine.

I don't see supporting the banned as "better then it used to be" under any circumstance. People get banned for a reason, no?