ID:278185

For me: Yeah, I always misread AJX as A7X.
And I didn't know DarkCampainger misspelled his name. Reverse-typo? lol
Vic Rattlehead wrote:
For me: Yeah, I always misread AJX as A7X.

What is odd about this is you are not the first person to say this.
In response to AJX
I'm not? o_O;
I listen to the band A7X (so I see it often...) is an abbreviation for, and I gotta say - your name is an easy misread for it. lol
In response to Vic Rattlehead
Vic Rattlehead wrote:
I'm not? o_O;
I listen to the band A7X (so I see it often...) is an abbreviation for, and I gotta say - your name is an easy misread for it. lol

Nope. Back in Icon Chatterz like 5 years ago one person just randomly said "WOA! I thought your name was A7X not AJX."

Then four other people chimed in with AJAX, ATX, AZA, and AZA again. Apparently my name is complicated... Though I can't really grasp why.
In response to AJX
Placing an X that dangerously close to an A with only a sickly J to keep them separated causes your mind to do strange things when interpreting the name.
In response to Mobius Evalon
Mobius Evalon wrote:
Placing an X that dangerously close to an A with only a sickly J to keep them separated causes your mind to do strange things when interpreting the name.

LoL.

AJ was taken. :(

And I don't like using random tags for my name. And my last name sucks to use for my initials.
In response to AJX
AJX wrote:
Mobius Evalon wrote:

LoL.

AJ was taken. :(

And I don't like using random tags for my name. And my last name sucks to use for my initials.

BYOND tradition holds that you should have been AJ2.
In response to Foomer
Foomer wrote:

Why not AJ1? :(

I dun wanna be number 2.
In response to AJX
AJX wrote:
Foomer wrote:

Why not AJ1? :(

I dun wanna be number 2.

Even better; AJ the Great.
Do I often misread other keys? No.

But mine are always the subjects of typos:
  • "Rurouni Dragon" spawned everything from the subtle "Roroni Dragon" to "Ronin Dragon"
  • "Hiead" regularly prompted "Hied" or "Heiad" or just "Head" --- I made keys for some of these in response
  • "Kuraudo" usually meets "Kurudo" or "Kurado" or even "Kurando"
In response to Kuraudo
Kuraudo = Kurondo.
My key is ripe for mistakes. If only because people read it as the "normal" spelling Daniel. But proper spelling for my name is Danial. It is my birth name, so I've dealt with it my whole life, so BYOND isn't any different.
In response to Kuraudo
Kuraudo wrote:
Do I often misread other keys? No.

But mine are always the subjects of typos:
  • "Rurouni Dragon" spawned everything from the subtle "Roroni Dragon" to "Ronin Dragon"

• This sounds like someone who should be making delicious beef ravioli in a can.
In response to Hiro the Dragon King
Hiro the Dragon King wrote:
Even better; AJ the Great.

Heh. If the 'A' stood for Alex then I'd be freakin down. Otherwise I'd just sound like an idiot.
In response to Danial.Beta
Speaking as one of the "normal" Daniel's, seriously? Danial? Is is pronounced the same?
In response to AJX
Oddly enough that never crossed my mind. The way I typically read your name is "A-Jax", as in the cleaning powder.
In response to Jotdaniel
Yeah, pronounced the same, just spelled different. It's a family name. However, my research has suggested it is far more common in the Middle East.
When I see replies by Kaioken to random brainless narutard koaderz, I wonder, "Why the heck would I reply to that?"
In response to Kaiochao
I've often misread your name to be Kaioken and vice-versa.