ID:27969

I just bought 48 packs of shrimp/beef ramen. :)

_ryan
Beef sucks, I usually eat chicken/shrimp.
Chicken sucks. Tastes like water.
I only eat Oriental-flavor ramen usually.

Ramen pwns joo.
Chicken andz beef k
At least we all agree on ramen. *nods*
Yeah, not that nasty naruto shit either. I mean really real good ramen that doesn't taste like shit <.<
I bought a 12 pack of Ramen at the beginning of last semester, got through half of it and got tired of it.
Gasp! Raven, you're not poor enough to enjoy it. Work some 20hr a week job and try to do college and not live in your truck... YOU'LL LOVE IT. I swear. ;)
Oriental owns.
And not live in my truck? I work like 5 hours every two weeks at Abercrombie. In a dorm now, but getting an apartment next year though, woo!
Abercrombie :|

10 hours a month? How much do you make? $90/hr?
I make min wage (6.67) I just haven't been able to work that much because I have had a tough test/paper schedule. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up some hours soon.
i work at advance auto and I make 8~ but its still impossible to live. you have a full scholarship? or just loaded?
Pretty much full scholarship. My parents help me out a lot, but all school stuff is paid for; housing, meal plan, tuition, books. So money is just for personal expenses like clothes, groceries, gas for car, etc.
oh that would explain a little. I have the 75% bright futures. i wish i wouldn't have been so lazy on the HS thing. I only have a 3.2 but a 25 on the ACT my first time. :(

I did early admit for my second semester of 12th grade. :-/
Beef/chicken for me.
chicken and shrimp is better
80% people who eat Ramen now were influenced by Naruto.

I myself prefer the Beaf flavored Maruchan.

Naruto? Maybe you lil' kids. :|

_ryan
Page: 1 2