Here's some summaries of stuff I've been working on.
- Movement engine
- Redone to utilize native pixel movement
- 48x48 base tile size, with 3 steps (16 pixels) per tile
- Jumping and flying at multiple heights
- Unique hit boxes for different attacks.
- Stats format
- Rei split into Reiryoku (for costs) and Reiatsu (for armor). Armor has cost; to gain Reiatsu you must spend Reiryoku.
- Combat stats (Zan,Hak,Shageki,Reijutsu) develop aspects of how they affect combat, not a raw number. (xDmg, crit%, -cost, etc)
- Stamina does not exist. Costs will be paid with Reiryoku, Health, Reiatsu.
- All numbers will be a lower scale/range. (No millions of damage/health.) Expect 9000 damage to be considered absurdly high.
- Action logger catches everything to trigger quests and achievements.
- Rewards can be items, yen, stats, skills, credits for developing both, unlocking classes, unlocking options for new characters, etc
- *Team-enabled quests treat completed quests as if everyone on the team completed it themselves (no split in reward or participation requirements)
- *Server-wide quests progress the storyline through Arcs
- *Storyline can heavily diverge to the points of Ichigo turning evil and major characters being flat out dead.
Note: anything with an asterisk is not completed.