ID:28244

best....movie.....ever
information about why it is the best movie ever should be included in this blog, and btw i'd have to disagree because i think Tenacious D and the pick of destiny is the best movie ever
nah, watch the movie and you'd understand why

it's like troy x 10

sooo gory with beatiful effects
its an awesome movie. if you see this movie and don't want to be a spartan, you're not human.
I just saw it... I'm glad my highschool mascot was a Spartan! Amazing movie.
i wana go see that movie so bad!
i'm going to the 4 o'clock show today
I wasn't that excited about it when I first saw a preview, but now that I've seen the snotty reviews about it (what kind of troglodyte makes a movie about honor and duty nowadays?) I want to see it just to do my part to boost the box office.

I liked this comment from another site:

"I'm just waiting for next Halloween. I can't wait to open the door and see fifteen ten-year-olds in a phalanx, ready to die for Mini Snickers."
Funny i always wanted the battle of thermopalae to be turned into a movie. And lo and behold, i got my freaking wish.

Spartans FTW

but the movie is innacurate. What most people dont know is that it wasnt just the 300 spartans that remained after the rest of the greeks retreated. 1000 thesbians were there too ^_^
Jose SN. wrote:
information about why it is the best movie ever should be included in this blog, and btw i'd have to disagree because i think Tenacious D and the pick of destiny is the best movie ever

Tenacious D ftw