Regressia

by IainPeregrine
Regressia
Relive the glory days of gaming with a new single-player RPG. Regressia is a BYOND game like no other. It is 100% complete and uses all original Graphics, Music, and Programming. This is the real experience.
ID:287799

Regressia is ready to be released, I'm just waiting on the BYOND staff to approve my hub for the commerce system (something I thought had already happened). This delay means that I technically missed by "Release by Christmas" goal, but (if they enable subscriptions tomorrow) you'll still be able to play Regressia on your holiday break.

See you again as soon as one of the BYOND staff members approves my hub.
you blackguard!
In response to Toadfish
you black guard!
In response to Toadfish
I got disgusted when I had everything ready to go for Christmas and I got hung up on the subscription thing, so I did what I always do... I took some time off :/

I'm back now, and I've uploaded the game. Thanks for keeping up the interest even when I wasn't feeling it. It helps to have fans pushing you; you don't know how close I came to just torching my PC and calling it finished.
In response to IainPeregrine
Wonderful news, I'm really liking the game so far. In particular, I saw your extremely cool graphics and I am green with envy. :X