Regressia

by IainPeregrine
Regressia
Relive the glory days of gaming with a new single-player RPG. Regressia is a BYOND game like no other. It is 100% complete and uses all original Graphics, Music, and Programming. This is the real experience.
ID:287802

At the start of the game, MP is listed as -0 / -0. If that's not a bug, what does that indicate?

Int is also listed as -0 and on level up 0 gains are listed as -0.
I've never seen that problem before. It would be helpful to know exactly where you're seeing that. Is this the full status screen, the command menu (what comes up when you press Secondary when not in battle), somewhere in battle, or elsewhere? Also, what version of BYOND are you using, and what is your operating system?

Seeing as how this is something that's purely cosmetic (right?) I'll look into limiting the number-string length to 1 if the number being displayed is 0.
In response to IainPeregrine
Just helping out with information. The "-0" shows up in every screen for MP and INT, when it is 0. I'm also running BYOND 462 with Windows 7 32-bit.
In response to Mega fart cannon
I had several non BYOND users who have Windows 7 and Vista test Regressia, and each of them have reported the same issue, so I'm pretty confident this has something to do with a difference between those operating systems and XP. The good news is that it's only effecting stats derived from INT, so I should be able to narrow it down and fix it. I hope to have that in an update by tomorrow.