Regressia

by IainPeregrine
Regressia
Relive the glory days of gaming with a new single-player RPG. Regressia is a BYOND game like no other. It is 100% complete and uses all original Graphics, Music, and Programming. This is the real experience.
ID:287824

Hey,

Apparently I've somehow gotten stuck on the Khandroma ship. I made it to Red Haven and as I was exploring I spoke to the pirate who was offering a ride for 2000 gold. I didn't accept since I was still exploring and not ready to leave, but while I was exploring I slipped up and died.

When I continued my game I was on the ship in the rest area. Probably rather foolishly I saved my game and explored the ship, fought some guy who challenged me, and then went up to the deck to talk to the person behind the wheel. Unfortunately when I choose "Yes", the game freezes and I can't move.

Any advice? ^__^;
Thanks for the report, I'll get to work on it as soon as I have access to my development computer, and have an update by the end of the week. In the meantime, if you want to sent me your save file, I'll edit it and send it back to you. My email is my name (iainperegrine) at gmail.com.