Casual Quest

by IainPeregrine
A fast paced, casual, multi player action game with a little RPG touch
ID:287863

Not Feasible

Implementing this feature is not possible now or in the foreseeable future
Blackbird says(:D), there should be a class system for the "hardcore" gamers who always want to go solo, knowing that there not going to get past wave 15. It should be based on cards, just like the player. The pet should start off as a dog, and as you get more cards it can be a spider or a watered down genie and so on and so fourth, of course subs would get more choices. The pet should have its own mana and you should have some way to revive it, like when it dies, you have to wait until the next card for it to revive. I don't know what else to add, suggestions
Bad idea. I've solo'd and gone to up to 50; sounds like you just want a way for bad players to get a free ride to level 200 and back.
thats harsh, an adventurer could totally begin with that. but only adventurers :/
Pets are not a good idea because the payoff would not be worth the amount of work put in for them. If you really must have a "pet" I recommend the conjurer, Nomad, or necromancer classes. If you play them correctly, they are quite fun. I can vouch for this with nomad, not sure about the other two though, I haven't played them. I do see how they could be a fun play though.
Seems useless since we have... ya' know, Conjurers?
Every class should have one specific pet.

You guys make it sound UP:

Adventurer's pet:
Dog
Body: 1
Aura: 1
Aura Rate: 150
Skill 1: Bite
Description: This skill attacks in front of the dog.

Wizard's Pet
Black Cat
Body: 2
Aura: 4
Aura Rate 259
Skill 1: Fireball
Shoots a small weak fireball.

Rogue's Pet
Eagle
Body: 3
Aura: 3
Aura Rate: 50
Skill 1: Fly!
The eagle flys up
Skill 2: Attack!
The eagle attacks.
Skill 3: Still!
The eagle is still.
No.

Just no.
IainPeregrine resolved issue (Not Feasible)
There are a lot of cool things that could be done, but you can also ruin a game by adding too much. CQ has achieved a good balance, and is finished. Over the last six months some issues have arisen that DC and I decided to fix, but that doesn't mean that the game is being "worked on" or actively updated. What you see now is what the game is going to look like going forward.