Casual Quest

by IainPeregrine
A fast paced, casual, multi player action game with a little RPG touch
ID:287885

vids are here
http://www.youtube.com/user/pboo777?feature=mhum#p/u

sorry for bad quality (i found out how to get quality much better but i didn't know when i was recording these..)

but anyway i found this card bug to where when you pick an answer you randomly lose your character as if it deletes from the game i wouldn't call it being killed cause it leaves no grave also it doesn't seem to be a specific card/type of card/card wave as far as i know it happens anytime any map

Also i found this other glitch that makes me invincible on wave one forever and i don't see a real problem with this one except someone could keep the server locked if they are the only ones currently in game until the host gets back if unavailable

i'm sure you probably know about them already but yea there you go Iain..
I'll have to look into the vids later, as this computer can't watch Youtube videos. The invulnerable on wave 1 things is a known issue, but low priority.

The problem with disappearing after you answer a card was a bug people were having on version 1.26, and never happened on any prior version. Please include the version number when you do a report like this, otherwise I don't know if you were playing on an old server, or if the bug still exists.
In response to IainPeregrine
Someone got to it before me huh >.> <.<

but yea it was 1.26 mybad o-o sry to bother your writing and whatnot
In response to Uriimichi
Thanks for getting back to me and confirming that it was the old version.