Casual Quest

by IainPeregrine
A fast paced, casual, multi player action game with a little RPG touch
ID:287888

Like the band, I think there should be other special class combinations that work in a similar manner. Here are some examples.

Dark lancer + Royal guard + Warlord + Templar + Crusader = Knights of the round

Royal guard + Rouge + High Priest + Sorcerer = The four heroes or something.

Revolutionary + Rebel Knight + Rebel Healer + Rebel Mage + Rebel Archer = Rebel Battalion or something

there could also be some tier two combinations.

Dragoon + Barbarian + Paladin + Dark knight

Cleric + Druid + Wizard

I think if this is added it could also offer bonuses to the party based on the number of classes required and the tier of the class. Maybe getting a mage-based combo would offer everyone + 1 or two aura and/or a few ticks off the regen timer. A Knight-based combo could add + 1-3 HP depending on tiers. A balanced combo could add +1 to two or three areas. Nothing game breaking but it's good enough to encourage players to use a decent team even if the combination only offers a icon change like the band changing the pirate's color scheme. Even then It'd still be fun just to get the group together simply for the novelty much like players are already doing in order to assemble the band.
That might be a good idea to unlock some of the already made customs, ie D4RK3 54B3R's Lightning Mage custom or something along those lines.

Just keep in mind though that Jimmy and the Band only replaces a character with a special custom, not really increases stats or anything along those lines for the other characters (in fact, I have a weird feeling that Jim's and the pirate's Body and Aura are the same, but Jim's Aura Rate is Tier 3 low).
You'll notice that CQ's mascot is the bard. He's the small icon on the hub, as well as the game's window icon. This is why the bard party gets special treatment.
In response to IainPeregrine
I've always noticed.