- Skill descriptions have been updated for the browser popups to include potency and general description. [This will need to be re-updated in the future, but that's a different discussion.]
- Skill costs are now attributed to the class rather than the skill. [All characters.]
- Tombstone life doubled.
- Made the CauTi0N custom character less broken.
- Casual Quest is now on Facebook!
- Skeleton's behavior fixed. [A skill was defined that was never created, which caused the bug.]
- Flame Arrow works now. [The issue was fixed by one of the above updates.]
- Names fixed for Necromancer and Revolutionary.
- Fixing of previous links in regards to classes. [When a player changes classes, old links are un-usable.
- AFK management.
- Custom character health manipulation during card changes. Awaiting further information.
- Empty wave bug. [Seems impossible to duplicate, so we'll have to await further information.]
If there are any other bugs, updates, or anything else that I may have missed in this listing, please inform me before I push an update out. I'm going to try to take care of everything in the first two lists, and tackle what I can out of that third before publicly updating and announcing the game.