Casual Quest

by IainPeregrine
A fast paced, casual, multi player action game with a little RPG touch
ID:287927

Dear Iain,

Hey there, it's Yurokei. I left BYOND quite some time ago, taking some time away from online gaming and other distractions in order to focus more on myself. Recently I started my first semester at Parsons, the design school that is a part of The New School University in New York city, studying Design and Technology. My hiatus was both a mental and physical preparation period for this upcoming semester, as I had to fulfill a few requirements before I was able to attend. The reason I'm sure you're wondering, why I made this post is because I am inquiring about a blog post you created a few months ago (Not too long after I left) regarding the game's code.
Although I am aware this was quite some time ago, and that you may no longer be looking to send it off anywhere any longer... let me tell you that I felt the need to ask you about it anyway. You know how much of a fan I was (and still am, of course) of this game, and I just want you to know how much it would mean to me to be able to study and disect its code and really soak up how you created this game. It would mean a great deal for me to be able to receive a copy of the source, as I am sure that I would learn so much from it. Unfortunately, I can't stress to you enough how safe the code would be with me, and how I have absolutely nothing but good intentions for it if I were to be able to see it.
I hope that you do consider this, however I will respect any decision you make on the matter. Have a good day, and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Best wishes,
-Yurokei
Awww,your so sweet <3.
Hey Yuro.