Bleach Eternity

by Falacy
Bleach Eternity
MMORPG Styled Game, Loosely Based on Bleach.
ID:288161

Bounts having the ability to tame any enemy in the game into their pet? Yes? No? Maybe?
Pets will then have their own level, and a loyalty stat.
Cool, but maybe either only bosses or no bosses? Just an idea, either of the three would be cool to me.
Yea but either you make it a bit challenging to capture them as pets or give them a limit to how many they can capture.
In response to Damie904
Or both, like maybe one out of 50 kills can get one, and you can only have three, and one of each type.
Maybe you could make it that you dont capture the Bount so much as parts of them which you can use to make your Bount stronger.
Like using the Ice Golem's Body gives it a freezing ability and giving it The Rats tail increases it's agility by 1.
In response to Damie904
Hmm i like the last idea but i think there should be a limit as to the # of pieces from each type of monster you can use, also i think you should be able to 'feed' the parts to your pet (so if you get dif. parts from the same monster you can pick how you want to increase your pets stats). Another idea is let people pick an element for your pet and have them evolve depending on there element and have skills based off that. My last idea is that your pet can change into a dif. monster after so many kills (giving you the option to change pet every time you hit the required # unless you already have that type of mob). This way you get to pick what your pet looks like and its element and stuff, and no these idea's aren't ment to be used together.
:)
Very nice idea.
But would the bount, or pet come with any action skills, such as an attack, to make them more interesting to play?
And how would that work in the arena?
Since my bount is level 87 and that's where I train with him.

Just wondering.

To answer your question though, Yes. ^_^
I think that'd be cool. Bosses should be tamable :D
Falacy wrote:
Bounts having the ability to tame any enemy in the game into their pet? Yes? No? Maybe?
Pets will then have their own level, and a loyalty stat.

Thats my Idea for HU!
In response to Terron00
It should be like, depending on the monsters level you will need to kill it so and so times. Like maybe 10x the monsters level? and 20x for bosses.

It sounds fair because if any random bount could go tame.. an Ice Golem let's say.. Wouldn't that be kinda overpowered? Like being able to control a lvl 35 monster to kill lvl 1 monsters...? So yeah...
In response to AvengerKun1122
im thinking the doll/monster lvl should match yours, taming would change there element and if they have skills like stunn or poison and stuff, maybe dif. types of mobs add stuff like small speed boost or attack boost if they dont have a skill.
yes i like that
In response to Tyrkrebser
i like the idea alot ^^. i'm kinda gettin bored with my soul reaper lvl 13o+ and i'm thinkin of makin a bount they dont have to fight xD but their pets do.