Guardians

by Falacy
Battle alongside your allies in an effort to defend loot from hordes of monsters!
ID:288386

i play this game for the first time and its aweomse fal.. cant u bring some new updates to this game ??
I made a complete remake of it like 2 weeks ago, but for some reason never bothered to finish the last like 10% of things o.O
In response to Falacy
oh well if u ever gonna make a update.. make that we can Late Register u know.. like we can start later if the game already started.. cos yesterday i had to wait like 3 hours to play >_>
YEa updates will be cool this game is fun if everyone try :D
In response to DarkHus
DarkHus wrote:
oh well if u ever gonna make a update.. make that we can Late Register u know.. like we can start later if the game already started.. cos yesterday i had to wait like 3 hours to play >_>

You can already do that in the 1st one if the host has it enabled. Or you could have just downloaded it for yourself from the hub...
In response to Falacy
then its probably disabled
In response to DarkHus
Also fal Make so that we can upgrade the Treasures cos 1000 is a bit to low

( if theres ever gonna be a update )
In response to DarkHus
DarkHus wrote:
Also fal Make so that we can upgrade the Treasures cos 1000 is a bit to low

Don't much see a point in that. Upgrading the castle you're attempting to defend maybe...
In response to Falacy
If you do upload this, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, UN NURF IT FOR THE PLAYERS!
It's so damn easy! A blind man with no scrotum could beat it. Without a damn computer.
In response to Rushnut
I have a 'Gold Guardians' by 'Everdel' update in my Pending Updates that appears to be frozen; every time I download it it replaces nothing and does not remove itself. Is anyone else having this problem?
In response to Rushnut
Rushnut wrote:
If you do upload this, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, UN NURF IT FOR THE PLAYERS!
It's so damn easy! A blind man with no scrotum could beat it. Without a damn computer.

U MEAN TIBERATH?
lol