Guardians

by Falacy
Battle alongside your allies in an effort to defend loot from hordes of monsters!
ID:288393

Idea Class's for the game.

Necromancer - Revives dead enemys and makes them stand and defend the player but can't be healed by clerics and there hp is only half and can only be revived once and are disposed of at thee end of the round.

Mystic_Ranger - The 3rd class of archers that can fire arrows and instead of just shooting arrows if the enemys get within so close , they start to cast magic onto them causing high damage but slow attack speed.

Rampart_Archer - Another Archer type where instead of just hitting one monster it can hit up to 3 but with the attack speed reduced by 65%(random).

Juggernaut - A melee unit that guards and defends area's , having high hp (3000) it will stand and guard and block enemys until it's death , This unit is not allowed to attack and cannot be healed.

Summoner - a type of mage user that summons a enemy_type monster for it to help battle with.

Ninja - this type of unit cloaks when not being attacked and when the enemy is within range it deals massive damage but has very very low hp.

Samurai - this type of unit attacks very rapidly and has great defense but is not able to heal untill the end of the round by clerics.
Kozuma3 wrote:
Necromancer
That's a decent idea I guess, though it does sound a bit lame.

Mystic_Ranger
Possible, though originally I had it planned where if you put a mage (the hell, Firefox says mage isn't a word?) and an archer next to each other, then the archers can shoot fire arrows.

Rampart_Archer
Sounds more like an upgrade than an entire troop

Juggernaut
Meh, don't like that

Summoner
How would the summon work? And what would be the point of putting a troop that makes more troops in this game-type?

Ninja
I actually had something like this planned, and already iconned even, though it was a thief, and their AI concept was never really fleshed out

Samurai
Meh, modifying attack speed isn't really possible without implementing new systems. I do sort of like the idea of only being able to heal during the day. I've been trying to think of something that actually gives the day meaning with some kind of unique actions
In response to Falacy
* Maybe when monsters are killed players can pick up tokens that they drop and during the day there's an in-game character shop to customize there king to allow it to heal other units or cast magic.

* Increase the ammount gold dropped by bosses :P

* Instead of just increasing a units attack/healing power , allow for increased defense or resistance to a form of attack.

* I also think that that those upgrades that make it 25% chance to block melee/arrows should start at like 5% and be upgradeable all the way to 45% or something.

* Maybe an upgrade where you can buy fire arrows for an archer unit (a single unit not an upgrade for all) or a ice arrow that freeze's them , and the fire catchs others around the monster on fire causing damage each time it moves.

* And once your finished with whats to be done in game i think couple of modes would be nice like for example.

- Player vs player , one player is the monsters and the other the units.

- Survival , players can only use there kings to complete the game. (maybe if you added king ability's it would be fun :D)

- Undead , a zombie based game where your units can be infected and after so many turns/nights of being infected they turn.