Guardians

by Falacy
Battle alongside your allies in an effort to defend loot from hordes of monsters!
ID:288396

Well, I decided to play One player and had realized that Maydrian1 had gotten #1 on the scoreboard... So, then I started playing and only up until... 37 Waves after, I checked the scoreboard and... I wasn't #2/3... I had gotten to Wave 168 on Sunday Morning (In the A.M.) and now... It basically says I've never went to Wave 38 and/or beyond. A major bug, possibly? It's very... sadening to realize I'm not #2/3 anymore :/

Halp pwease!

Anyways, onto my Question.

When do Clerics/Saints need Silence, Loud, and any skill afterwards? Thanks you!
Kenny84 wrote:
Well, I decided to play One player and had realized that Maydrian1 had gotten #1 on the scoreboard... So, then I started playing and only up until... 37 Waves after, I checked the scoreboard and... I wasn't #2/3... I had gotten to Wave 168 on Sunday Morning (In the A.M.) and now... It basically says I've never went to Wave 38 and/or beyond. A major bug, possibly? It's very... sadening to realize I'm not #2/3 anymore :/

Halp pwease!

Anyways, onto my Question.

When do Clerics/Saints need Silence, Loud, and any skill afterwards? Thanks you!

I'm scared to play due to fear of losing my ranking on the scoreboard.
In response to Andyextreme42king
I think it is working now
In response to Maydrian1
Maydrian1 wrote:
I think it is working now

Did he update it recently?o.0
In response to Andyextreme42king
Nope; it's still version 09.