Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
In response to Cloudzack
i bought 600k cash points,and sub like 10 times 1 6 month and like 4 month subs.
In response to Drehdog7
I dont want to file chargebacks because of what happened to gil.He ended up having to pay 5$ for every chargeback he filed for.
In response to Drehdog7
SPARTA oo
In response to Drehdog7
Take that u Ass.... falacy Is anything Goku Wass the Victim If he Was Banned There Must BE Some God Dam Reason otherwise if its not then unban Because some peopel like to plan to disband other peoples clans but first they gotta make there way through the clan...Like Dreh. So If anything Dreh Is the BackSTabbing ass(sry for meh language) and goku IS the Victim
In response to XvoidenX
XvoidenX wrote:
Take that u Ass.... falacy Is anything Goku Wass the Victim If he Was Banned There Must BE Some God Dam Reason otherwise if its not then unban Because some peopel like to plan to disband other peoples clans but first they gotta make there way through the clan...Like Dreh. So If anything Dreh Is the BackSTabbing ass(sry for meh language) and goku IS the Victim

man stfu.... its over now and dey both unbanned...
In response to Lil leroy
both unbanned? wow btw Who the hell are u?> Willy Wonka? Dont tell me to stfu when ur not shit
Dreh should be banned hes a faggot who thinks hes someone special becuz hes a higher lvl then everyone else
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Yea, I clearly banned you because I don't like you.

huh? then ill be quiet, right fal? :P
In response to XvoidenX
quit sniffing coke homo.
In response to Drehdog7
rofl coke? u fail at spelling its coc noob Coc(aine)and i dont unlike ur mom
H@H@H@
Falacy wrote:
XvoidenX wrote:
rofl coke? u fail at spelling its coc noob Coc(aine)and i dont unlike ur mom

Yea you fail at life. Shut the hell up before I get rid of you.

I got my shit to say. FALACY IZ FUNNY, who cares how u spell coke... 'i do do crack' right way to say it but bad grammar ^^, lastly - you hoes gata stop hating on falacy. he makes game u play and gives u benefits. hes baned me twice but only 4 2days. its just dicipline... FUK OFF xD 'i just had to say dat. wuz bored.'
In response to XvoidenX
this topic been over for like a week but ima say somthi stfu dreh was inisent and kg can kiss my ass
Page: 1 2