by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
ID:288769

So based on the medals I earned to track you hobos this is what I got so far:
6135 Players
242 SG Subscribers (about 3.9%)
169 BYOND Members (about 2.7%)

SO THE QUESTION IS:
What should be added/changed/removed/simplified to get all 6,000 of those people as subscribers?
Falacy wrote:
So based on the medals I earned to track you hobos this is what I got so far:
6135 Players
242 SG Subscribers (about 3.9%)
169 BYOND Members (about 2.7%)

SO THE QUESTION IS:
What should be added/changed/removed/simplified to get all 6,000 of those people as subscribers?

Im thinking Lower the price. mabey...
1month = $3
3month = $10
6month = $16
1year = $24
Lifetime = $35
In response to Flysbad
Flysbad wrote:
Im thinking Lower the price. mabey...

MEH that wouldn't help much. Then I'd need to get twice as many people just to make the same amount of money.
In response to Falacy
Could promise Constant Updates once or twice a month for most games if not all. Various bug fixes and maybe some more bonuses Like DuelZ hell maybe even add a neat exp for BE like exp orb..

DuelZ was fun as hell, when I was a SG Member I enjoyed the custom icons. Really what most SG Subs want is for you to keep working your very best.
I think maybe more boosts for the white star dragonballs. Maybe keeping the amount of boosts the same, but possibly adding certain items to the dragonballs, like costumes or something. Also, maybe even adding sub only costumes. I know the idea sounds dumb since subs already have the option of putting their own icons up for themselves, but not everyone knows where to look for items and their isn't always a person willing to help them find them. So, having special costumes they can access easily could be an incentive. Other than that, I got nothing.
In response to Naruto0727
Only be nice to the subs. :P
In response to Drehdog7
You also could add falacy for two games.

DBZ:HU Sub who uses the WSDB can wish for a non-sub(of their choice) to collect the WSDB and use them.

I know this is over with but an idea nonetheless.
BE-Oin(the item refered to as (‰¤ˆó, King's Seal) is an artifact that belongs to Soul Society's Royal Family)

Can be used for either wish's(like BSDB) or a Item that boosts EXP (like EXP Orb)

another is

DuelZ
Add specific quests and more places to duel.
Work on hu1 nubo if u didnt messed it up then u would sleep on money. And maybe u should add an window (like motd) with info what sub gets, where u can buy it etc. Make it so Leader with sub can set diffrent clan name color on chat for all members and stuff like that :P.
In response to Durth
Good idea for the Change Clan Chat Color.
In response to Durth
Durth wrote:
And maybe u should add an window (like motd) with info what sub gets,

lol there's already the subscribe HUD in the top right of non-sub's screens.
Naruto0727 wrote:
DBZ:HU Sub who uses the WSDB can wish for a non-sub(of their choice) to collect the WSDB and use them.

lol like any sub would ever use their wish to let a non-sub wish. Maybe only if it was their alternate account or something.
In response to Falacy
how about That you can buy subs with Cell phone??
In response to Gokhan.y
Gokhan.y wrote:
how about That you can buy subs with Cell phone??

NAH I think most of you noobs would just commit fraud/scams with that.
In response to Falacy
o.o
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Durth wrote:
And maybe u should add an window (like motd) with info what sub gets,

lol there's already the subscribe HUD in the top right of non-sub's screens.

Sure its not visible, who would press on that small thing =o
In response to Durth
HU1:Maybe have ' Testing ' or Subscriber only servers that gets updates before the real server. And basically after awhile the updates go to the real ones.
BE: ( an EXP orb thing to multiply EXP is just fucking stupid ) Maybe add a suscriber only room that has a bunch of neat stuff,and even an arena there where you can skip to whatever round. Or like I suggested a LONG time ago,the normal arena have a mode where you fight ALL the enemies in a straight line deal.
In response to Drehdog7
Maybe you could make it so Subs dont have to be in a winning clan and they get all the boosts for however long their sub lasts? Just a suggestion, and also maybe make a new set of dragonballs, like orange star ones, and make those ones give out sub monthly boosts, so you would technically get two sub bonuses for 1 month, and just make the orange star balls time limit one month or 30 days =P just suggestions
In response to Raistlin16
HMMM that clan wars bonus thing isn't a bad idea.
In response to Falacy
Just a suggestion =P
In response to Raistlin16
You can add cool sub only mini games, and you can go more on that space travel mini game thing, like make it where you can blast people in space and dodge asteroids, etc.

Making cws more interesting would be cool. You can make it where you can lay traps and w/e else you can think of ^^
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8