Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
In response to Sasukexnaruto
Well a good way to make people buy Sub's is to give them a 2 weak or so Trial period so they have the Feel of what there putting there money in thats one now 6000 people Play this and iam pretty sure not all of them can buy Sub's for a reason or other so you shouldnt make the subs get Power Drunk otherwise the normal 6000 Others well decide to quit because they are so disadvantiged and that will bring the game population down by a big time and when that happens belive me your game well turn to another one of those games like Dragon ball final where only package holders play and new people wont feel like exploring or trying out the game if they know there not getting anywhere in the game
falacy i think you should take away the lifetime sub and make the highest you can get 3 years. that way you would make more money cause someone would always have to pay even if it is every 3 years. and maybe lower the sub costs down just a bit like 1 month 4$ 6 months 15$ 1 year 28$ and 3 year for 50$.
In response to New-Namek-Piccolo
New-Namek-Piccolo wrote:
falacy i think you should take away the lifetime sub and make the highest you can get 3 years. that way you would make more money cause someone would always have to pay even if it is every 3 years. and maybe lower the sub costs down just a bit like 1 month 4$ 6 months 15$ 1 year 28$ and 3 year for 50$.

BAD IDEA!
In response to Terron00
BAD IDEA!

GOOD REPLY!

In response to Terron00
Terron00 wrote:
New-Namek-Piccolo wrote:

BAD IDEA!

No 50$ for free
You should add PVP back, more people would play and then they would actually try to get better. Who cares what the noobs think eventually they will want pvp too once they get stronger. This is no fun u have to ask people to fight... Ask many people that have been alot. I used to play when there was pvp and it was fun and i was only lvl 100.
In response to Eric Blount
okay i dont care what you guys say. cause i know falacy would think its a good idea. you guys just what the best for yourselves think about him he needs to pay his bills of of these games.
In response to Gokhan.y
PERFECT IDEA!!!!!!!!!
In response to Falacy
Maybe You Should Start giving out free items On the Xmas tree 4 Example you can get a Santa Beard And body as a Icon base or for Hallowen You can get a trick or treating Bag , New years u can get a Hat and Glasses And Some Decrations for your House ,

Or Another IDea Is 2 make the Battle Arena Room a Sub room where you Can Win Prizes and ZP Like the game room But 1 for Subs And Diffrent games like tournements Maybe 1 on 1 Pvp Battle = Cell games or some sports Games Like 1 on 1 bastket ball and the ball Is a dragon ball and Shenron is the court or maybe Ship battles as a 2 on 2 game 4 instince u get some icons of space and a Ship or Maybe u can Make new vegeata the space And 2 dragon Balls On Planet vegeata

or another game is Dragon Ball Z war you get some Dbz Cards from your game Duel Z And put em into HU and make it a game
In response to Oscar1010
I dont know if this is dumb or not but maybe you could allow people to send checks.Lots of people dont like to put info on the computer and maybe this would help.
In response to ILoveDBZ123
Falacy Maybe You can Make a pvp Area Just like you did in number 2
In response to Maxluismiguel2202
bad idea
In response to The Great Sabin
cool idea
In response to The Syn
The Syn wrote:
You should add PVP back, more people would play and then they would actually try to get better. Who cares what the noobs think eventually they will want pvp too once they get stronger. This is no fun u have to ask people to fight... Ask many people that have been alot. I used to play when there was pvp and it was fun and i was only lvl 100.

Yea True it would be better
you should make me sub please my account user name is Drehog6 just for a month then after that ill see how it is (being a sub for a month) then i might get 1 when i can afford it
In response to Drehog6
Drehog6 wrote:
you should make me sub please my account user name is Drehog6 just for a month then after that ill see how it is (being a sub for a month) then i might get 1 when i can afford it

Wow kid, its like 3 dollars. He wont give you a free month, don't beg.
Lulzy option:
All subs get Co-Owner

Real Idea:
Subscribers should have some sort of larger say on what goes on, aswell as maybe a low level moderation style thing.
I.E a sub can easially get in contact with a mod/yourself with in game methods. Also you/mods are biast towards Subs. This will give Subs some sort of small feeling of power, and make others want want want. Also, remember that probably 20% of those players were one off guys.
In response to Rushnut
Gr8 ideas m8te loooolll.
You could make subs able to change size, like giant, or troll, and only subs with that
On hu1, make a "Stat Focuser" that is like focus training, but for stats instead of levels. Make it cost z points for non subs, and free for subs. subs get a way bigger boost from the "stat focuser" than non subs
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8