Heroes United

by Falacy
Join HU on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
ID:288801

Luss-vegeta or CuteSabi:

He/she was relog spamming like serisouly i couldn't even read what other people were saying because he would keep on relogging.

http://i34.tinypic.com/2ufedqx.jpg

This either means:
A. They were purposely spamming, and will be banned until a new system is implemented to prevent it
or
B. They had a macro running that was causing them to relog and were AFK training so they didn't notice
Start putting content in BE and I swear I will buy a sub =P
In response to Damie904
Damie904 wrote:

No thanks, since if I did that you would just want more and more content. Since content is just that - actual limited content. A complete waste of time and effort; even if I didn't think you were a complete liar and wouldn't buy a sub either way.
I'll stick to working on HU2, making uselessly boring training that can be spam repeated forever. Somehow everyone on BYOND prefers that far more than playing an actual game. It's somewhat difficult to design, seeing as I don't enjoy standing in 1 spot and AFK training for 30 hours on end like the rest of you apparently do, but I try to keep that in mind, now - after seeing what a failure BE was.
In response to Falacy
Fine Fine I'll go renew my little month sub. Maybe then you can buy new underwear.
In response to Falacy
To be honest as soon as I played your game I stopped playing other games and as soon as you stopped working on it I quit byond. Your game gave people a reason to keep playing byond. Secondly people are gonna always complain...ALWAYS. Go look at any real game and see if their aren't hoards of people complaining. But what do I know.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Damie904 wrote:

No thanks, since if I did that you would just want more and more content. Since content is just that - actual limited content. A complete waste of time and effort; even if I didn't think you were a complete liar and wouldn't buy a sub either way.
I'll stick to working on HU2, making uselessly boring shit that can be repeated forever. Somehow you retards on BYOND prefer that far more than playing an actual game. It's somewhat difficult to design, seeing as I don't enjoy standing in 1 spot and AFK training for 30 hours on end like the rest of you retards apparently do, but I try to keep that in mind, now - after seeing what a failure BE was.

Add bugs to your games and let ppl use them it will increase gameplay like 100x times!
In response to Damie904
Damie904 wrote:
To be honest as soon as I played your game I stopped playing other games and as soon as you stopped working on it I quit byond. Your game gave people a reason to keep playing byond.

If you quit BYOND then why are you still here.

Secondly people are gonna always complain...ALWAYS. Go look at any real game and see if their aren't hoards of people complaining. But what do I know.

First you say people ALWAYS complain, and then you say they don't complain at real games? And that's just because there's nowhere for them to complain to.
This is a good game :)
hello first time that such a falacy but nesecito q I write something only you can do it
I hope you understand me and if you could do me the favor to you agradesecia much