Heroes United 2

by Falacy
Join HU2 on Discord @ https://discord.gg/qzwzKPV
ID:290685

So i just noticed that you gave two persons sub for icons and such and well i was wondering if that option is still available because well my sub is gonna run out and i could make decent icons for HU2.
wha o_OO??? falacy gives sub for do icons O-O!?!?!

i made alot of best icon but falacy never see it :(
In response to Kakarots
Your icons don't look HU2 material lol they look all flashy and stuff plus you just make those xicor icons or you edit other icons and just add electric lmao.
In response to Sayain worrier
nop thereis xicor fo HU2 that New Xicor.dmi is no elect. and all state done
In response to Kakarots
Well i think you need more then 1 icon you know.. for the transformations?
They were given sub because a lot of the icons they posted were added to the game. It wasn't some pre-arranged deal. But yes, if somebody starts contributing a ton of high quality icons on Icon Share, that get added to the game, then its possible they could get sub as a reward.
http://www.angelfire.com/hero/straygames/HostFiles/ HU2IconFormatter.zip
In response to Falacy
Time to start....ICONNING!
In response to Falacy
I know it may be strange to ask, but do the icon contributions have to be meant for HU2 only?
fine ill fix it :(
Sayain worrier wrote:
Well i think you need more then 1 icon you know.. for the transformations?

ok FIXED! i hop falacy will put it in hu2 >_> but i have no idea that Dragon ball AF is fake or not but i dont think is fake!

also im done with Xicor ss1 and ss2 if ther is any problem falacy just tell me what to fix >_>
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
They were given sub because a lot of the icons they posted were added to the game. It wasn't some pre-arranged deal. But yes, if somebody starts contributing a ton of high quality icons on Icon Share, that get added to the game, then its possible they could get sub as a reward.
http://www.angelfire.com/hero/straygames/HostFiles/ HU2IconFormatter.zip

I dont want reward D: i want to be in credit list D:!!!
In response to Kakarots
I want Lifetime Sub.
In response to Andyextreme42king
Falacy, could you perhaps compile a list of all the icon states for all games?:0

Or is that a bit much to ask..
what
In response to Falacy
As in, can I get a list of icon states for ALL the games your currently hosting? xD

Since I made some stuff for most of your games that I haven't placed in IconShare yet. Mainly due to me not knowing all the states. And also, I don't want to feel embarassed if I post something, only for it to be missing states.
Andy, download the icon formatter =P
Sayain worrier wrote:
So i just noticed that you gave two persons sub for icons and such and well i was wondering if that option is still available because well my sub is gonna run out and i could make decent icons for HU2.
In response to Falacy
What is that?
In response to Mner2
It organizes the states in the correct order and tells you if any are missing or extra. Though it seems to be a bit finicky, from what I can only guess is the usual BYOND fail
In response to Falacy
I wonder, how many icons do people have to contribute? >__>

Page: 1 2