IconShare

by Falacy
[Website] [Share]
ID:292038
 
I diidnt know were else to post this, Megaman told me to post it in this forum?

Da-4orce: MEGAMAN
Da-4orce: I TOLD YOU
Da-4orce: TO NOT FUCKING POST THESE ICONS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tobi40413 has Arrived
Da-4orce: OMG
Arun123456789: SHUT UP
Da-4orce: MEGAMAN
Da-4orce: IM GONNA F
Da-4orce: FUCKING
Anr1201: arun
Megaman encyclopedia: we are talking about a santa piccilo
Da-4orce: DISABLE ALL THE ICONS
Arun123456789: anr posted them
Anr1201: what chars u need?
Anr1201: which?
Da-4orce: Private 1384 Android17.dmi 15.3kb Megaman encyclopedia HU2? better flying states
Da-4orce: DUDE
Da-4orce: WTF MEGAMAN
Da-4orce: YOU FUCKING BASTARD
Da-4orce: IM GONNA FUCKING DISABLE
Da-4orce: THE ICONS
Da-4orce: SO YOU CANT USE
Joshua m has Arrived
Megaman encyclopedia: 17 is private and io updated him
Mariomanh: I like the ssj4 goku icon though
Da-4orce: AND IM GONNA R3P0RT YOU
Joshua m: Anr >..
Da-4orce: DUDE
Da-4orce: you FAIL AT ICONNING
Joshua m: If you keep going on iconshare leave the party..
Arun123456789: FOR POSTING ICONS
Anr1201: yea?
Anr1201: sorry
Arun123456789: ITS A FREE COUNTRY
Anr1201: im back
Megaman encyclopedia: ;.; thx arun
Arun123456789: np
Arun123456789: They are just icons
Megaman encyclopedia: and i orivated it for HU2
Da-4orce: -.-
Da-4orce: megaman
Da-4orce: you FAIL AT ICONNING
Arun123456789: for falacy to use
Da-4orce: and FALACY WONT ADD IT
Da-4orce: he only adds from arsil etc...
Arun123456789: you fail da force
Da-4orce: arun
Da-4orce: shut the fuck up bitch ass
Mariomanh: Falacy said i i put up an icon he would add it <.<<br/> Da-4orce: lol
Arun123456789: you cant icon with out editing one
Da-4orce: arun
Da-4orce: your a bitch
Da-4orce: you kno dat?
Arun123456789: just like arsil and timme
Da-4orce: LOL ARUN
Arun123456789: fuck you
Da-4orce: ASK MEGAMAN
Riverclan12 has Arrived
Da-4orce: ALL MY ICONS ARE HAND MADE
Da-4orce: AND + ARUN
Da-4orce: YOU FAIL AT ICONNING
Da-4orce: YOU CANT EVEN MAKE YOUR OWN ICONS
Da-4orce: LOL
Da-4orce: HAHA
Arun123456789: so
Da-4orce: AND YOUR TALKING
Da-4orce: ABOUT ME?
Arun123456789: why do i have to waste my time making icons
Da-4orce: HAHA
Da-4orce: WHY DO YOU HAVE TO WASTE A TIME
Da-4orce: MAKING A GAME
Da-4orce: '' OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ''
Arun123456789: then why are you making them for hu2
Da-4orce: I QUIT WIT ICCONIG
Da-4orce: YOU NOOB
Arun123456789: fuck you
Megaman encyclopedia: just ignore him
Da-4orce: -.- MEGAMAN
Da-4orce: IM GONNA DISABLE IT
Da-4orce: AND REPORT YOU
Mariomanh: 4orce calm down <.<<br/> Arun123456789: you cant report him for just posting icons for hu2
Da-4orce: YEA
Da-4orce: lol chill mario
Da-4orce: im not madd o.O?
Da-4orce: arun
Da-4orce: your a bitch ass nigga
Da-4orce: he steals icons
Da-4orce: and barely edit it
Mariomanh: Your using caps and cussing <.<<br/> Da-4orce: ._.
Arun123456789: shut the fuck up you racist bitch
Da-4orce: YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA
Mariomanh: Thats sighns out your pissed
Anr1201: i cant put up icons now
Anr1201: im busy
Da-4orce: MARIONAMN
Da-4orce: YOUR A BITCH
Da-4orce: ASS
Da-4orce: NIGGA
Da-4orce: ._.
Mariomanh: o.o
Da-4orce: LOL
Mariomanh: ill let you guys settle this out
Da-4orce: AND YOUR GAY
Da-4orce has Left
Mariomanh wrote:
I diidnt know were else to post this, Megaman told me to post it in this forum?

Da-4orce: MEGAMAN
Da-4orce: I TOLD YOU
Da-4orce: TO NOT FUCKING POST THESE ICONS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tobi40413 has Arrived
Da-4orce: OMG
Arun123456789: SHUT UP
Da-4orce: MEGAMAN
Da-4orce: IM GONNA F
Da-4orce: FUCKING
Anr1201: arun
Megaman encyclopedia: we are talking about a santa piccilo
Da-4orce: DISABLE ALL THE ICONS
Arun123456789: anr posted them
Anr1201: what chars u need?
Anr1201: which?
Da-4orce: Private 1384 Android17.dmi 15.3kb Megaman encyclopedia HU2? better flying states
Da-4orce: DUDE
Da-4orce: WTF MEGAMAN
Da-4orce: YOU FUCKING BASTARD
Da-4orce: IM GONNA FUCKING DISABLE
Da-4orce: THE ICONS
Da-4orce: SO YOU CANT USE
Joshua m has Arrived
Megaman encyclopedia: 17 is private and io updated him
Mariomanh: I like the ssj4 goku icon though
Da-4orce: AND IM GONNA R3P0RT YOU
Joshua m: Anr >..
Da-4orce: DUDE
Da-4orce: you FAIL AT ICONNING
Joshua m: If you keep going on iconshare leave the party..
Arun123456789: FOR POSTING ICONS
Anr1201: yea?
Anr1201: sorry
Arun123456789: ITS A FREE COUNTRY
Anr1201: im back
Megaman encyclopedia: ;.; thx arun
Arun123456789: np
Arun123456789: They are just icons
Megaman encyclopedia: and i orivated it for HU2
Da-4orce: -.-
Da-4orce: megaman
Da-4orce: you FAIL AT ICONNING
Arun123456789: for falacy to use
Da-4orce: and FALACY WONT ADD IT
Da-4orce: he only adds from arsil etc...
Arun123456789: you fail da force
Da-4orce: arun
Da-4orce: shut the fuck up bitch ass
Mariomanh: Falacy said i i put up an icon he would add it <.<
Da-4orce: lol
Arun123456789: you cant icon with out editing one
Da-4orce: arun
Da-4orce: your a bitch
Da-4orce: you kno dat?
Arun123456789: just like arsil and timme
Da-4orce: LOL ARUN
Arun123456789: fuck you
Da-4orce: ASK MEGAMAN
Riverclan12 has Arrived
Da-4orce: ALL MY ICONS ARE HAND MADE
Da-4orce: AND + ARUN
Da-4orce: YOU FAIL AT ICONNING
Da-4orce: YOU CANT EVEN MAKE YOUR OWN ICONS
Da-4orce: LOL
Da-4orce: HAHA
Arun123456789: so
Da-4orce: AND YOUR TALKING
Da-4orce: ABOUT ME?
Arun123456789: why do i have to waste my time making icons
Da-4orce: HAHA
Da-4orce: WHY DO YOU HAVE TO WASTE A TIME
Da-4orce: MAKING A GAME
Da-4orce: '' OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ''
Arun123456789: then why are you making them for hu2
Da-4orce: I QUIT WIT ICCONIG
Da-4orce: YOU NOOB
Arun123456789: fuck you
Megaman encyclopedia: just ignore him
Da-4orce: -.- MEGAMAN
Da-4orce: IM GONNA DISABLE IT
Da-4orce: AND REPORT YOU
Mariomanh: 4orce calm down <.<
Arun123456789: you cant report him for just posting icons for hu2
Da-4orce: YEA
Da-4orce: lol chill mario
Da-4orce: im not madd o.O?
Da-4orce: arun
Da-4orce: your a bitch ass nigga
Da-4orce: he steals icons
Da-4orce: and barely edit it
Mariomanh: Your using caps and cussing <.<
Da-4orce: ._.
Arun123456789: shut the fuck up you racist bitch
Da-4orce: YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA
Mariomanh: Thats sighns out your pissed
Anr1201: i cant put up icons now
Anr1201: im busy
Da-4orce: MARIONAMN
Da-4orce: YOUR A BITCH
Da-4orce: ASS
Da-4orce: NIGGA
Da-4orce: ._.
Mariomanh: o.o
Da-4orce: LOL
Mariomanh: ill let you guys settle this out
Da-4orce: AND YOUR GAY
Da-4orce has Left

issues o.o
In response to Joshua m (#1)
I know, and its just icons.
Damn. Somebody is pissed off. And over icons on a video game too. Wow. That's a fail.
In response to Mariomanh (#2)
that why falacy dont add da-4orce icon in cause he a *** o.O
In response to Xevxt (#4)
Xevxt wrote:
that why falacy dont add da-4orce icon in cause he a *** o.O

Exactly. Arguing over the internet is like the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still a retard.
In response to Beastie123Boys (#5)
Beastie123Boys wrote:
Xevxt wrote:
that why falacy dont add da-4orce icon in cause he a *** o.O

Exactly. Arguing over the internet is like the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still a retard.

WIN ^

I like da_4orce and megaman though, reguardless of fight.
In response to Eric961996 (#6)
Eric961996 wrote:
Beastie123Boys wrote:
Xevxt wrote:
that why falacy dont add da-4orce icon in cause he a *** o.O

Exactly. Arguing over the internet is like the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still a retard.

WIN ^

I like da_4orce and megaman though, reguardless of fight.

xD i like talked 4 times i dont really think that would be called a fight xD
In response to Megaman encyclopedia (#7)
Megaman encyclopedia wrote:
Eric961996 wrote:
Beastie123Boys wrote:
Xevxt wrote:
that why falacy dont add da-4orce icon in cause he a *** o.O

Exactly. Arguing over the internet is like the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still a retard.

WIN ^

I like da_4orce and megaman though, reguardless of fight.

xD i like talked 4 times i dont really think that would be called a fight xD

Okay, how about skirmish? Spar? Raid? Sucker punch? Any of these terms work? Have I put enough question marks in this post?
In response to Beastie123Boys (#5)
Beastie123Boys wrote:
Xevxt wrote:
that why falacy dont add da-4orce icon in cause he a *** o.O

Exactly. Arguing over the internet is like the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still a retard.


You retards even cant handle a joke ._. I mean like everyone
is making '' jokes '' in there -.-
In response to Xevxt (#4)
Xevxt wrote:
that why falacy dont add da-4orce icon in cause he a *** o.O



Random people joining the Falacy forums.? lol
and PLUS i dont even know you, never spoke to you, Just leave meh alone you STALKER?._.
In response to Xevxt (#4)
Xevxt wrote:
that why falacy dont add da-4orce icon in cause he a *** o.O


Do you know why falacy wont add my icons? Cus a n00b named mateus posted a ICONPACK on the forums and 1/2 of my work was in it. And ofcourse some people downloaded it and posted the icons on Iconshare,. And OFCOURSE i had to REUPLOAD them. and BAM Falacy thinks im a thief ._.
Oh and guess what? a guy named Joshua.M just uploaded some stolen icons me and mateus made..
In response to Da-4orce (#12)
Teamwork :)
In response to Da-4orce (#12)
I think 4 posts in a row is a bit much. Try putting it all in one next time.
In response to Megaman encyclopedia (#7)
Megaman encyclopedia wrote:
Eric961996 wrote:
Beastie123Boys wrote:
Xevxt wrote:
that why falacy dont add da-4orce icon in cause he a *** o.O

Exactly. Arguing over the internet is like the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still a retard.

WIN ^

I like da_4orce and megaman though, reguardless of fight.

xD i like talked 4 times i dont really think that would be called a fight xD


It would be more like Da-4orce flamming then a fight.
In response to Beastie123Boys (#14)
Beastie123Boys wrote:
I think 4 posts in a row is a bit much. Try putting it all in one next time.


Why should i ?? STALKER
In response to Da-4orce (#16)
Da-4orce wrote:
Beastie123Boys wrote:
I think 4 posts in a row is a bit much. Try putting it all in one next time.


Why should i ?? STALKER

How am I the stalker, when I made the 4th post on this topic?
In response to Beastie123Boys (#17)
How the hell do you know about me... ?\


And plus,, why do you actually reply to this topic ._.?
In response to Da-4orce (#18)
I'm friend's with Eric.

And I reply to this topic simply because I can. I found this topic by mistake and laughed as I read it.
Page: 1 2