RPG Starter

by Falacy
An Open Source Demo/Game with everything you'll need to get started on your very own BYOND Game!
ID:292245

Howcome in your hair System on BE2 you can change colors yet it almost always comes up "Unable to read cache file." Weather hosted alone or publicly. Aswell colors seem to only work alone, unless you use them from the start of your character, when hosted publicly, yet -always- work when hosted alone. Is their any explanation for this?
BYOND sucks. My guess; its due to their incompetent implementation of yet another new feature.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
BYOND sucks. My guess; its due to their incompetent implementation of yet another new feature.

Ahh, thanks. So basically using rgb colors in the proc you have thare is kinda... invaild? You know any way i could use as an alternate, or what i should look into to do so?
In response to XxLucifersJesterxX
You could try using blend, but its most likely just a fail with their new client sided handling of icon operations.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
You could try using blend, but its most likely just a fail with their new client sided handling of icon operations.

Mannnn, sucha draggg.... i guess ill try :(