Paradise City

by Falacy
Welcome, to the last city on Earth.
ID:292404

A lot of people are really annoyed now that the "f" button is no longer use for rapid fire of their weapons. They like the auto fire a lot but its not as rewarding and doesn't give you the sense of accomplishment when you're killing hordes. We need "f" back pls.
with out the f button its too easy to kill and you only have to worry about your ammo now thats it you dont have do anything but walk around
In response to Creamy113
oh oh my favorite one, Max out reload And get fire ammo and then walk out to the middle of a hoard and see if you can die, try walking away from the comp and make your self a nice cup of tea

you will be a millionare in about 3 days of just letting the game un in the background

Make F shoot come back,
Rapid is a good idea in theroy ((raids inpreticular)) but it shouldn't be usable any where else hell i am shotting as i type this
In response to JohnReaper21
What you nooblies don't realize is that this is just as easy to use as the F macro before. Anyone who wanted to go AFK in the middle of a horde of zombies could have before just like they can now, they would just need a simple hotkey program that would take 30 seconds to set up.
In response to Falacy
we simply want "f" back for the fun of it. Many people find it more fun and feel more like they are earning their kills when using the "f" key and not just hitting a button to spam fire and walk away. We know that people were using an "auto fire" so to speak before we just are asking for the return of a button for shooting.
In response to Jeo12
not to mention u have to click to shoot with a chopper now when before u could hit 'f' rather annoying the autofire feature doesnt work with it.
how to shoot the chopper in paradise city