Paradise City

by Falacy
Welcome, to the last city on Earth.
ID:292444

I thought of this introduction today when i was bored and playing this game"Back in 2007 a meteor hit our city.Killing Over 2,000 people ,and had the rest infected.Different parts of town were infected.The town's mayor,Henry Thompson had been eaten alive.Along with having his house burned down by the infected citizens.Scientist in the northwest part of the city.Found out a way how to create people,with better skills,health regeneration and everything.We were created for a reason, to stop the infection. So far we set up 15 command post. We found food,weapons,and unharmed civilians the president sent us S.W.A.T soldiers to help us fight.While the rest of the unharmed civilians are trained by us."
Seems like a corny story... Things like this have been used.
In response to Devilcrow666
Are you saying I got this from Resident Evil.Meteors didn't hit the towns in RE.I came up with this fresh
That's not how the outbreak started anyway, though I guess the end of that story is decently close.
In response to Damiensey
Eh? I'm not referring to RE in any way, besides, i'm a MASSIVE, fan on RE, i'de bomb you if you copied. :3

Edit: I didn't even mentioned RE... D:
In response to Falacy
Yay!!! But wait how did the outbreak start
In response to Damiensey
Nuclear strike mutated a super steroid designed to boost soldiers during WW3
I don't know how the Hell I came up with Henry Thompson
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Nuclear strike mutated a super steroid designed to boost soldiers during WW3

Ok if its WW3 where are all the cool guns??!?!?!
In response to Rockeyx2
Dude calm down this isn't fallout with all that high tech alien energy microfusion weapon stuff
In response to Damiansey
Damiansey wrote:
Dude calm down this isn't fallout with all that high tech alien energy microfusion weapon stuff

Well seeing how WW3 isnt comeing anytime soon, I think we will have really high tech weapons by then.
In response to Rockeyx2
In response to Manlybeast1
You have made a great game i think its one of the best games on byond.You could have put in more things but all in all its a very good game heres one suggestion on how to get people to like it even more put a gun on the helicopter because all the helicopter only shows the map and something else if the helicopter is in the air how come it can get destroyed by zombies if it can be destroyed you should put in flying enemys like wraiths and if you dont put in a gun on the helicopter make it so you can ride in the helicopter and fire a gun and you should be able to purchase bombs for the helicopter like smoke bombs and poisen gas bombs and maybe for around $1000000 you can buy a nuke that clears out all the zombies
In response to Manlybeast1
Manlybeast1 wrote:
$1000000 you can buy a nuke that clears out all the zombies
I hope you're exaggerating. Through legit gameplay, it would take a lifetime to make that much money. I'd say 100,000 for something like that if it just clears out the screen.
In response to Rockeyx2
WW3 is coming in 2016 and we will be playing it in November 8th 2011
Modern Warfare 3!