Paradise City

by Falacy
Welcome, to the last city on Earth.
ID:292459

-the rocket launcher stronger
-the leveling up system
-when the guns level up you can upgrade it more
-night and heat vision
-stronger zombies as challeng like every 10 raides there is a super zombie with extra health
-turrets near bases that we get into and are stationary

plus today everyone agreed with me that these should be added again. they think with these your game will return to its glory days.finally right now they all think that there is very few reasons to play... no goals...no challenges... no fun.

thank you for reading

ps would it be possible for me to become a helper in updating this game?

sinceraly jarod .s (jmjs)
Jmjs wrote:
-the rocket launcher stronger
-night and heat vision
-stronger zombies as challeng like every 10 raides there is a super zombie with extra health
-turrets near bases that we get into and are stationary

I Agree With These...
I am one of the players who agreed with this notion today, and I am replying here in act of supporting this. I would also like to suggest the removal of auto-fire. It allows the unfair leveling of weapons and character and sorta kills the game in the veiw of 'fun.' Sure, holding the F key may not have been much fun, but it allowed the player to actually play the game instead of sitting there and allowing zombies to wander by. I understand that this may have been implimented to make sure players wouldn't die while AFK, but it has been abused, and should be removed to stop this.
Anyways, I really would like the original leveling up system, where whenever you leveled as a player, you gained points that could be used on various stats, and leveling up weapons in order to unlock upgrades, back. That added a challenge to players and gave the game a real purpose. With the player stats, it allowed control over how your character would get stronger, diversing the players. Now the only real difference it how much Val each player has and what guns they have.
If you would, please add these things I talked about and those above back to the game. It would really benifit to the game.
In response to MaxAttack
-_- You guys are unaware of what Falacy is doing with his updating plans, I won't leek anything, but when the update is finished, you will have no need at all for any of these things, and they were taken out for reasons.