Paradise City

by Falacy
Welcome, to the last city on Earth.
ID:292474

Well that's my question,is any update already completed? i mean,is anything from the update already done? or nothing is?.

and if it is,can we see a little preview of it? like a vid,an image,or some description?

Several things are done, but the game isn't in a playable state at this point. You start out as a bald nudist with no way to get hair or clothes... among lacking other things.
In response to Falacy
Well,good to know its being updated.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Several things are done, but the game isn't in a playable state at this point. You start out as a bald nudist with no way to get hair or clothes... among lacking other things.

I like being naked.
In response to Andyextreme42king
Andyextreme42king wrote:
Falacy wrote:

I like being naked.

Yes, as long as we get to play the new updates im fine with being bald nudists.
In response to Rockeyx2
Rockeyx2 wrote:
Andyextreme42king wrote:
Falacy wrote:

I like being naked.

Yes, as long as we get to play the new updates im fine with being bald nudists.

Agreed.
In response to Darkened26
The motion has past.

Falacy is releasing the update early and we're all going to be bald-nudists.
In response to Kozuma3
Yes!!!!!
In response to Andyextreme42king
Andyextreme42king wrote:
Falacy wrote:

I like being naked.
of coarse you do you perv