Paradise City

by Falacy
Welcome, to the last city on Earth.
ID:292480

i was thanking of a new zimbie and heer it is flying zimbies
1. Are you 8? Don't you know how to spell?
2. Anything more specific would be nice. Can we shoot them? How fast are they? How much health would they have? Would we need helicopters to beat them?
3. Falacy's already adding 10 new types of zombies. If you could make this suggestion better it may be added.
In response to Neojaden
1 Can we shoot them certain guns can

2 How fast are they fest speed in air on feet not fest

3 How much health do they have 50 to 120

4 you need dont helicopters t kill them

5 they can fly up to 100 feet high

6 damage done 15 to 25

7 guns thet can hit them note

8 Automatic Hand Gun Pump Action Rocket Launcher Uzi and Sighted Rifle

9 val you gat 50 to 150
In response to Zd101604
How the byond system is, I don't know if how high up they'll fly will be able to affect it. Anyway, 100-150 health, fast, and only killable with helicopters seems a bit OP'ed. It takes forever to bring out a helicopter, and they're pretty weak anyway. Probably by the time you do bring out a helicopter, you're about to die. I think it'd be better to do it like this:
1/5 times you shoot at a flying zombie (may be changeable depending on the type of gun), you'll hit it. Shooting it 3-5 (again, possibly changeable) times will make it fall, and it will be slower on the ground.. Even then, it should at least be slower in the sky or have less health because they'd still be a pain.
In response to Neojaden
How the hell did you understand what he wrote?
In response to MasterMerv
lol that's what I wonder.
In response to MasterMerv
I spend a lot of time on the internet. I know how to speak uneducated moron-ese
In response to Neojaden
Neojaden wrote:
I spend a lot of time on the internet. I know how to speak uneducated moron-ese

Teach me too o_O
In response to KingNaman
It's not something that I can teach. I know you spent a lot of time on HU2. I'm rather surprised you don't know how to speak it.
In response to KingNaman
<FONT SIZE="+3"><FONT COLOR="#ff00ff">T</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ff11ef">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ff22de">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ff33cd">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ff44bc">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ff55ab"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#ff669a">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ff7789">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ff8977"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#ff9a66">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ffab55">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ffbc44">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ffcd33">!</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ffde22"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#ffef11">:</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ffff00">)</FONT></FONT>
In response to Neojaden
Neojaden wrote:
It's not something that I can teach. I know you spent a lot of time on HU2. I'm rather surprised you don't know how to speak it.

Learning new languages is fun~

Be our tutor Jaden :3

In response to Zoroark kartik
Do you always have to reply in Color-fades?