Paradise City

by Falacy
Welcome, to the last city on Earth.
ID:292486

I am going to be giving away a Rocket Launcher and Car today at 3 PM Pacific Time. If you want to be entered, just join the server at around 2:50 PM Pacific Time. You can be new or a veteran.Since there is no one playing this anymore, i am trying to get people to play and i do have money to spend. Hope to see people their.
1danny1032 wrote:
I am going to be giving away a Rocket Launcher and Car today at 3 PM Pacific Time. If you want to be entered, just join the server at around 2:50 PM Pacific Time. You can be new or a veteran.Since there is no one playing this anymore, i am trying to get people to play and i do have money to spend. Hope to see people their.

No ones playing cause the games open source now...
In response to XxLucifersJesterxX
XxLucifersJesterxX wrote:

There's still 9 people on right now?
In response to XxLucifersJesterxX
It's not open source yet. Also this probably won't help that much. The best we can do is hope when it goes open source someone picks it up and makes it a proper game.
In response to Neojaden
Neojaden wrote:
It's not open source yet. Also this probably won't help that much. The best we can do is hope when it goes open source someone picks it up and makes it a proper game.

http://www.byond.com/members/Falacy/forum?id=33692#33692
In response to Tensa Soul
Oh, in that case nevermind. XD. I was thinking the open source would be announced here like in BE.
In response to Neojaden
Open Source Projects...?
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
XxLucifersJesterxX wrote:

There's still 9 people on right now?

I was replying to what he said, i didnt actually bother to check.