Paradise City

by Falacy
Welcome, to the last city on Earth.
ID:292487

I've managed to remove fire ammo (while making sure class upgrade A works the same with other classes) and bring back F to fire after screwing around with the source code. I'm hosting a server now, but I'm trying to see if I can use one of my old computers to host it. However, since it'll be hard to start out I'll give 5000 val to everyone when they first login to help them out. Join and play!
Due to circumstances, the server will be offline when I sleep. So instead of being a 24/7 server, for the moment it'll be more of a 16/7 or 18/7. And it will remain this way until I can host it on my other comp. In the meantime, I will keep it's current status updated here.
Currently Offline
I see the server, but i cant manage to sign on, It says connecting to Byond, then failed. Hopefully you fix it soon so i can play this version
In response to 1danny1032
1danny1032 wrote:
I see the server, but i cant manage to sign on, It says connecting to Byond, then failed. Hopefully you fix it soon so i can play this version
Fixed, you should be able to connect now. I'll keep the comp on overnight, and I'll see if I can get my housekeeper to leave it.