Paradise City

by Falacy
Welcome, to the last city on Earth.
ID:292492

I joined. It lagged. I left.

A few hours later I realized the error I had made and rejoined to let the resources load properly, and oh boy am I happy that I did, this game looks to be almost MMO like in concept, albeit a little eccentric at moments (Penguins? Lololol).

Bugs (Most of which I'm sure you'll know)
There's no way to get un-downed
The user icons for infection and what not don't dissapear

Suggestions (I'm not going to mention stuff like LOL ADD AMMO)
Please for the love of god change the rain icon or something, it's horrible and distracts from the gameplay.
I think there needs to be a bit of tweaking to zombie health, as it currently is, 1-on-1 is a little challenge but once you pass that, it becomes almost impossible to avoid getting attacked and downed. Again this might just be because it's obviously still in development, but just something to keep in mind.

It appears that this game looks like it'll require a lot of people to keep playing around the clock in order to maintain features, does this mean you're going to do some proper advertising? I have some Google Ad vouchers lying around if you're interested.

Regardless it's great to see you back Falacy.
Don't think falacy made paradise falls
Well it's on his HUB, so why shouldn't he of?
In response to El Wookie
Cuase he posted source on fourms in opensource projects and told people to leave on hub check em out in tht section u might strt a epic one of ur own. :)
No... you obviously don't understand how hubs work and what he meant.
In response to El Wookie
Explain for me
A hub is something which is owned by the creator of the game, meaning Paradise Falls is a hub that Falacy himself has made and put up, which wouldn't make much sense unless he himself had made the game.
In response to El Wookie
But when making a game in coding u must link it to the hub of where the game will be showed so if falacy gave us the source the connection to the hub is already connected so when hosted it will appear on paradise city's hub
Yes, that's why it's not impossible that someone else made Paradise Falls, but it's improbable when you consider that he made the hub, and there's no Paradise Falls source code for anyone else to connect to.
In response to El Wookie
But……nvm was gonna say u could just change name but anyhow sup woth you el wookie
This problem is solved easily. Falacy made the hub and he's hosting the server. BAM! Problem solved.
In response to Neojaden
Who and who.